On The Record: RogueJuror

• Start date
  • Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 4,448 Views
Annoyingly stupid clause please.

If you type in On The Record in the search engine look at what all comes up and how many threads you have to go through. Granted if you add the name it does better but it doesn't come up first (for the record I just tried it with Teela and it was well down the list of threads).

So yeah, I could have done better. Ok I could have done something.

If you type in On The Record in the search engine look at what all comes up and how many threads you have to go through. Granted if you add the name it does better but it doesn't come up first (for the record I just tried it with Teela and it was well down the list of threads).

So yeah, I could have done better. Ok I could have done something.

Wal

This search took me about 10 seconds to do

35i9d9k.jpg

Immo, what did you type as your search?

I originally just typed On The Record and thread as my search field. I next typed On The Record: Teela again thread as the search field. The 2nd search was done after Durito pulled up the old thread but still while On The Record: Teela was on the first page it was well from the first result shown. As with both searches On The Record was not the actual order and some were pages deep even.

The search engine is standard for all so obviously there is a way to refine the search better which I must not be doing correctly. Maybe we need to ask for myself and the few others like me that just type some random crap (in the case specific but eh, who's arguing semantics) in the search field. Immo, reveal your search wisdom.