on a winning streak jump on board

• Start date
  • Replies 14 Comments
  • Views 925 Views
What does KLACHSPORTS have to offer?

I provide the best accurate information, up to date. I work non stop to gather the best information for your picks. I also provide bank roll management out there. I can give you one on one advice or just a general outlook to help you gain success.
I am more than just a service. I can provide daily reports to keep you updated on stats or I can teach you one on one so that you can do it yourself.
I am monitored so that you can see exactly my picks.
I urge you to try my site. You won't be disappointed.

:missingteeth:

Q1. Why do most people end up losing in the long run?
A1. Because they do not know the first step of bank roll management. It is more than just picking games. I offer one on one assistance with this.

:megaman:

Cougar, you are a fan of this guy. reckon you out to explain the concept of winning?

I'd need like 5 dollars at least to send the email.....

what was tonights play? winning 1 in a row is a hugh win streak for fighty....one time boyz

I need some assistance with bankroll management, can I ask my questions in here?

Guy who has no unit size and goes all in every other play is going to give us assistance on bank roll management.

I need some assistance with bankroll management, can I ask my questions in here?

dont bother :donthinkso: we at Klachsports dont feel like you have what it takes... just watch for a while and maybe you can see how its done

if the guy gets on a hot streak and gets whiskey money... he might make us a singing you tube video with a FAQ on TOLIET PAPER ROLL management...

if you get my gist...

is it gist? or jist?