On 9.7 the longest streak on streak for cash THAT DAY gets 31k

• Start date
  • Replies 132 Comments
  • Views 7,965 Views
That would buy like a pound of smack.

I'm in. Do you need to do anything to be eligible?

Say, I could use a pound of smack. What do I have to do? Run around naked?

Muddy do you see some irony in the fact that Bateman fell victim to a drug of the smack family? I do.

I'm trying to recover my ESPN.com password. It's not my generic unsecure one or its variation with a "!" tacked on at the end. Some bullshit.

Muddy do you see some irony in the fact that Bateman fell victim to a drug of the smack family? I do.

I'm trying to recover my ESPN.com password. It's not my generic unsecure one or its variation with a "!" tacked on at the end. Some bullshit.

he will die alone with yellow teeth in his parent's basement

That would buy like a pound of smack.

I'm in. Do you need to do anything to be eligible?

Nothing. It's just good. I would suggest you give 100% real info to ESPN though when you join. Don't want any prize complications.

Nothing. It's just good. I would suggest you give 100% real info to ESPN though when you join. Don't want any prize complications.

Done and done! Lesdothis.

Muddy do you see some irony in the fact that Bateman fell victim to a drug of the smack family?

I was not aware of that. Yes that would qualify as irony. Or at least something in the irony/hypocrisy family.

But par for the course. He has been a transparent little bundle of issues since I have known him, assigning the things he hates about himself to others and bitterly attacking them like an anti-semitic Jew.

Surprised, I am not.

Let's get em Matty!

If a Gameliver wins it I will shit out of my urethra

Ooooh, thanks for the heads up Stevie Boy.

Muddy! Let's get that sweet sweet smack.

ESPN profit sharing is great. Want them to share with a Gameliver

Slovakia for starters I guess

1. Lithuania/China 1st H - 77 points or more (FIBA)

(My 2nd choice would be Youzhny/Robredo 10 games or more in the 1st set)

GL all :headbanger:

Looks like we're all about to win our first selection. :highfive: COMMON ONE TIME BOYS

2. Estonia/Uzbekistan 1+ goals in the 1st half