On 9.7 the longest streak on streak for cash THAT DAY gets 31k

• Start date
  • Replies 132 Comments
  • Views 7,965 Views
If this hits we're gonna fade the ESPN masses on the next play. COMMON COUNTRIES I CAN VAGUELY POINT TO ON A MAP!

Month streak at 6

only 1 today though had to drive Nookie etc

Nice work so far all

Take it down!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :highfive:

3. Wawrinka 1st set - and a chance to get rid of 90% of the pack

Both 1:00 choices look like tossups. Going with the tennis matchup eh?Have a good feeling or just fading masses? Going to look some more.

Both 1:00 choices look like tossups. Going with the tennis matchup eh?Have a good feeling or just fading masses? Going to look some more.

Making a pick to make a pick

unfortunately can't research no time

One of us takes this down though!

Must have smack.

Mostly fading the masses.

The ballsier play would be to bet the soccer game having a score within 30 minutes so you can bet the 2pm games for sure.

Wait, I just saw the 2:35pm matchup for the 3rd set of this match. No difference then, I still have a shot at making the max number of plays.

COMMON!

Going 31st minute or later no goal. Don't know much about soccer, but they are both in defensive formations. So it sounds good but still a coin flip.

GL sir. You're possibly fucking yourself out of a 2pm-2:35pm play though.

Mostly fading the masses.

The ballsier play would be to bet the soccer game having a score within 30 minutes so you can bet the 2pm games for sure.

Wait, I just saw the 2:35pm matchup for the 3rd set of this match. No difference then, I still have a shot at making the max number of plays.

COMMON!

Nice Sig.

Cougar crushes again. That fuck.

The tennis is for the winner of the set not the match

spot?

I'm aware of that Stevie Boy. Am probably gonna bet the 3rd set if Wawrinka wins the 1st. Spot?

I'm picking that spot but I do think you are much sharper than me here

The thing is we can't both win so we have to pick differently so I'll make some bush league ones otherwise I'd likely just be tailing you.

Hope one of us takes this deep. :highfive: Fun lottery ticket.