• Start date
  • Replies 13 Comments
  • Views 1,015 Views

AMBy

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
More Hockey discussion....I want to hear what everyone is on and thoughts on the games today.

I am leaning Sweden -3.5 -130 and Germany +2.5 +110

Sweden has a lot of talent and they are getting a game against a very weak Belarus team. I really think they could beat this team by about 6 goals. I would rather see -3 but Gotta take what they give us.

Germany showed a lot of heart in their opening game against Sweden. They know they are not as talented as a bunch of teams in the field but if they slow the game down and limit other team's opportunities they can win. They played fairly mistake free in their last time out and I expect that again against Finland.

Sweden at -145 and -150 at my two outs now....glad I locked in when I did.

Gustavsson is starting for Sweden, but I still like Sweden for the win.

I got some Belarus-Sweden o5.5 -150. It's not a particularly good bet, but it's too late for regrets now.

:pink:

3-1 after 2 periods. It looks like Belarus is playing with some passion after getting that goal.

Goal... remember who knocked the Swedes out in 02

Now that was a nice game. Sweden will smoke Canada if they play.

Get on Latvia +3 +money.

I got some Belarus-Sweden o5.5 -150. It's not a particularly good bet, but it's too late for regrets now.

You got the win...all you can ask for. I ended up live betting that with about 6 mins left int he game. I got it for about -180.

We sorta lucksacked that one. :clap:

We sorta lucksacked that one. :clap:

Yeah definitely....I thought they were going to pull the goalie and it would be a nice easy over from where it was when I bet it....but keeping him in made it tricky...oh well its money.