• Views 1,142 Views

FreeFall

Double Post King
Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
Anyone been to New Zealand?

I'm trying to get tickets to Rhythm and Vines music festival. My friends are located in campsite Bass. That one is currently sold out. Do you know of any local sites I could search to find and buy a ticket for that campsite? Can I just buy a regular pass to a different campsite and just sleep on their site? Do you know any information about this festival or the security with it?

<3 FreeFall

cute, but I need specific tickest with an upgrade to the bass section.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/travel-events-activities/event-tickets/concerts/auction-535419866.htm

would've been a better attempt to troll me, but I don't have a New Zealand address to use their site.

I was actually going to suggest trademe or ebay. Pretty sure that's how Kiwis roll with that stuff. If you want the trademe one, I can buy it for you since Aussies are allowed to buy from there. Just let me know :)

I was actually going to suggest trademe or ebay. Pretty sure that's how Kiwis roll with that stuff. If you want the trademe one, I can buy it for you since Aussies are allowed to buy from there. Just let me know :)

yes please I'd be very greatful if you did that for me. How would you like for me to contact you further with the details? gmail chat? email? PMs?

I was rejected from trademe since I couldn't make a fake enough account for them to believe me.

yes please I'd be very greatful if you did that for me. How would you like for me to contact you further with the details? gmail chat? email? PMs?

I was rejected from trademe since I couldn't make a fake enough account for them to believe me.

i'm sbr.shari at gmail dot com

i'm heading out for the day soon but if you send me the info i'll get it sorted and then we can work it out from there :)

thanks for the tip RJ! I'll be spending four days in Queens. Good information to be aware of when I make these decisions on what to do.

Freefall is missing out on the San Francisco 49ers run to the Super Bowl. :ouch:

Freefall is missing out on the San Francisco 49ers run to the Super Bowl. :ouch:

NO SIR! I found a bar in queenstown where I convinced the bar tender to put the games on.

FF has a Niners win NFC +550 ticket he'd like to cash.