ok got another chick I want opinions on, do you guys think this chick is hot?

• Start date
  • Replies 12 Comments
  • Views 988 Views

pally

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Would you bang this chick? I probably would in a slow week but wouldn't be my first choice but I still would what the hell

seems pretty well rounded.

Me and stevek had a good discussion about how to properly enjoy the exact moment of penetration in chicks like this.Sad thing is she'll need testosterone replacement therapy in a few years.

haha, the comments page is awesome

"my feet grew too it sucks my feet grew a size and a half lol i had to get rid of lots of my fav sneakers too including my bomb ass timbs do you squeeze the skin together before you inject? i had that problem too and switched to my ass for a minute but if find if i pinch the skin together and just slam it in it is better now"

Lostache, I would like to think you are better than this, but you probably not....

gl pally

get in where you fit in

Suburban dikes with a penchant for rap music. It's a common theme in transgenders.

Why are they all the same?

gl pally

get in where you fit in

yes that's a great simple rule to live by

did you make that saying up???

anyway, THIS dude that I just found is AMAZING!! Check him out!!!!!!

He is a dude, and he transitioned into a woman. I haven't found out yet if he chopped his cokk off or not. I assume he is on 'mones. Don't know what else he has had done.

But he identifies as a lesbian, and makes videos where he is PISSED that lesbians diss him. He also made a video about how much he gets dissed by lesbians when they find out he is a dude.

lesbians are fascists

get in where you fit in

He is a dude, and he transitioned into a woman. I haven't found out yet if he chopped his cokk off or not. I assume he is on 'mones. Don't know what else he has had done.

Definitely no testicles.

request change of header from "flea market of forums" to "get in where you fit in"