OFFICIAL: ChuckD vs. Acid Joe, Daft, SoV thread

• Start date
  • Replies 236 Comments
  • Views 16,257 Views
Red Sox/Royals U8.5 -117 3 units

Cards/DBacks O9.5 -110 2 units

braves -108 3 units (3.24 to win 3)

bluejays -152 3 units (4.56 to win 3 )

bluejays A's over 7 -125 3 units ( 3.75 to win 3 )

New york knicks +11 3 units (3.30 to win 3 )

Clippers +6.5 3 units (3.30 to win 3)

nyk/miami over 183.5 3 units (3.30 to win 3 )

grizzles/clippers over 182.5 3 units (3.30 to win 3 )

washington +108 3 units (3 to win 3.24 units)

phillies -185 3 units (5.55 to win 3 )

marlins -145 3 units (4.35 to win 3)

Fuck you knicks fuck you

Tigers -145 3 units (4.35 to win 3 )
tigers /M's overs 6.5 -120 3 units (3.60 to win 3)

What was chucks final result?

Final Result 18 and 18 -2.15

Did we get stiffed boys?

What was chucks final result?

Was a big supporter of DCChucky so I'm immensely disappointed! Here's the totals I have!

If his figures of -24.66 and since then my -34.18 is correct then his final tally = -58.84

There's still a glimmer of hope he will pay you guys! And I was thinking late in the month to nominate him for poster of the month! Didn't someone post that they thought he was iifold? The numbers sure add up!

I finished +24.825 units.

RIP ChuckD

Acid Joe get Big Brad to hunt him down!

LOL I figured it was going to be a stiff job, but WTF. It was fun while it lasted. Brad is in Cochrane Ontario right now, doubt he will be hunting ChuckD down.

I just want to say a big fan of DCChucky and terribly disappointed in him not facing the music! Nobody for awhile my friend even brought the stiffing up here! The 3 guys really don't need the money to break balls bout it and probably enjoyed your vibrant posting here also! Probably disappointed like me cause you seem to be a newbie that would become a regular!

You know thinking of how posters don't hang in here at GL cause there is no action but thinking maybe it's not GL but the posters who aren't worthy to stay the course! Yes you get totally bashed at first for anything and everything you post but will you hang?

DC Chucky, make me proud and show your face and explain how you will work out some kind of payment plan to pay off your debts? Do the right thing here my friend! Posters here will understand IMO and down the road it will become an afterthought!

Yep, I'm not too arsed about the money. Come back ChuckD!

I don't give a shit about the coin..... but it looks like chuckie did a hit and run........

Yeah I couldn't care less about the coin.