Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Besides sit at Tim Hortons....

and look creepy while at Tim Hortons...

I fukkin sleep! Pal.

I'm on day 9 of an 11 day schedule.

Off on Friday Saturday and Sunday.

RayX2 I'm fukkin beat. Long days with no time for a lunch break or coffee break or time to have a shit.

Money is good. We're on overtime until the end of the week, wages are about $450 a day.

I have no time to spend it.

No time to gamble.

No time for anything except a quick wank in the shower after work. :guitar:

plom are you in one of those temp houses like the last time?

Yeah, company provided camp. Living in a trailer just south of Prince Albert Saskatchewan.

Its not terrible but pales in comparison to the camp I stayed at in Rocanville at the Potash mine.

so you are driving all day? 450bones a day is some sharp cheddar :highfive:

Yep, driving all fukkin day, from the rock pit to the mobile asphalt plant and sometimes hauling asphalt to the asphalt spreader on highway 11.

They are trying to get as much completed before the first snow. We've been lucky that temps are very warm here for this time of the year. Its been in the 50's and 60's the last few days.

The only time I get a break is waiting in line while they load or unload the truck in front of me or if there is a mech issue with some machinery.

My shortest day is no less than 10 hours and usually averages 11 to 11.5 hours a day.

they allow you to eat sammiches and stuff in the truck? or is that considered hazardous or something? id have to at least sneak some snacks in there :yes:

Oh yeah, we all eat in our trucks.

Have a cooler full of sammiches, tangerines, bananas, water etc.

Each round trip from the plant to the pit and back is an hour and fifteen mins.

As i drive the backroads to the rock pit I've seen a few bald eagles circling the ponds and creeks picking off ducks as they feed.

Got a Bluetooth speaker connected to my android for music.

Its pretty monotonous and the roads to the pit are all dirt and gravel and its dusty as fuck.

It ain't glamorous.

sounds like nothing but dead zone... pick up any mobile wifi anywhere? i guess browsing isnt exactly safe either though

I could never do that man scary as shit, good for you Plomberg nice scratch

Drive safe

Cell phone signals are hit or miss in the areas outside the city. I get LTE speed on my phone when in a city but it is constantly changing to "H" or "G" in rural areas.

I get WiFi at McDonald's or Tim Horton's.

Posting.this from my truck, getting ready to roll.

Later.

Plommer, is this another contract deal? If so, when do you get paroled?

i have a buddy who travels outside of seattle, wa. 3x a year for 2-3 months at a time...works for an oil rig co. $40 an hour (time and 1/2 ot)and they put in 50-55 hours a week ... they worked out a deal with a local hotel and he shares a double suite with a few guys for $75 a week each or so...they get served bf/lun/dinner on job site... great work for a kid who barely got through high school.

The finer female specimens get their coffee at Starbucks.

If you're going to creep, you may as well do it at Tim Hortons.

The Timmies crowd will be flattered by your deranged stares.

Plommer gets it.

Clean your finger nails first.

how is your health, plommer?