Official 2012 AFL aussie rules thread

:cripwalk: ... pies injuries killed them too... big weekend, doubt i play anything else, xp... but ya never know... if adelaide had anything besides a win to play for, i would play them

lolz... can play both sides of freo/no.melbourne... -19 and +22.5 ... 5dimes usually quicker to follow pinny

Hawthorn -21.5 ...

bounce at 5:45 est.

:cripwalk:
On to the semis for the Hawks... and damn do they look unstoppable :yes:

Adelaide Crows -8.5...

dont love it because any ml movement has been a few cents away from us, but it is what we are going to sweat in the wee hours :yes:
2 hours till bounce... GL

Nice work here guys.

RR, gl with the crows, cant do it myself. Cant remember the last time they actually won a finals game.

:facepalm: awful 1st half...blown a handful of straight ons...i dunno if the swans found much form, but they are def. taking advantage of the crow fuck ups...aussie books will get back what they lost last night and then some :yes:

RR alot of young players for crows who are inexperienced with dealing with finals pressure here and its showing....

yep... the whole game is awful really...you make a play on cats/dockers? outs going to keep dockers from making it close?

yep... the whole game is awful really...you make a play on cats/dockers? outs going to keep dockers from making it close?
Agree. So many skill errors in this game.

On cats -11.5 1H. Similar angle to Crows game (young guns with lack of finals experience vs seasoned veterans).

GL RR

Guys, im loving west coast eagles -28.5 here.

Roos are 2 of last 11 against the eagles at paterson stadium.

Roos played poor last week and will lack a finals pressure type feel going into this game.

Xpy says you should make this a play.

Guys, check-in...

already on em, xp...

freo future to finals still alive...would be veeery nice to hit :yes:

already on em, xp...

freo future to finals still alive...would be veeery nice to hit :yes:
Stranger things have happened RR. They played stellar last night. Pavlich is the man...GL

Fremantle ML +146 ... awful line that we will gladly hammer the fuck out of

Fremantle ML +146 ... awful line that we will gladly hammer the fuck out of
I liked this on the face of it too RR but looking deeper into it and holding off here.

Crows r only team to beat the Dockers in previous 10 weeks at Dockers home ground.

Crows have consistently bounced back strong after a loss all season as well.

GL regardless RR

freo playing a hell of a 1st half...riding some seriously good form...doesnt look like all the travel is having an effect...would be a hugh win...:letsgo: