Offer Me Canadian Products for My Game Live Shout in the Starbucks Evenings Video

• Start date
  • Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 752 Views

Valorem

value in all things
Since
May 24, 2011
Score
Tokens
Ok relationship podcast is going well and it is going on the road. I am headed to Chicago anyways and decided to do a remote from a Starbuck's evenings location.

Here they have an elegant menu, can order wine, and is an ideal spot for the new metropolitans to mingle. If it offers a chance for an educated pentetration of a sloot then I am all for it.

So Game Live can have a part in this with a shout out...

What uniquely Canadian products do you have to offer..

637ef1ececf240ed9e41ea0ba6325d7c.jpg

Because Caffinated Drunk Sloots are the best kind

PS: Please transfer to the this is gay thread also on here as once it is posted in there you can close thread

I don't understand what's going on but wish you the best of luck, i.e. an incomplete handjob or better.

I think he's ripping on Casp

:lmao:

I don't understand what's going on but wish you the best of luck, i.e. an incomplete handjob or better.

Starbucks started combining wine and some foods at certain big city stops. I am going to Chicago and they have one them. For my relationship podcast, we were going to stream from there.

Half joking I wanted to see what Canadian Swag Bag I can get from Game Live for advertising..

it is a joke on the gifts..but I am going there and will post video afterwards

oh shit the first valorem video

Nice! Looking forward to meet Valueballs.

I will chip in a bag of ketchup chips.

Ah good stuff Val! I'll pitch in a bottle of Molson.

are you going to be at the Rush St. Starbucks?

he's not meeting you archie, forget about it :dontthinkso:

no one ever wants to meet me

they avoid me like the plague

unreal

Arch you have character defects. No offense.

I don't understand what's going on but always feel that, when in doubt, use condoms.

I always enjoyed this one comment on the youtube of this interpol song "what does this song even mean"

What does this thread even mean

I don't know but

I like it

how can wally drink 5 sodas a day, i just drank 2 in a row and am about to throw up

When is this thing happening?

Thing? There's a thing?