PuckOff

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Crosby - 3 major trophies
MacKinnon - Rookie of the Year

AND

Mike Johnston named new coach of the Pens.

All 3 virgiiins.

I knew G wouldn't be close for MVP but top 3 is still pretty dope. The bib really deserved it this time and the fact it came right after the concussions is pretty kick ass. For a bitch.

All 3 virgiiins.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Crosby is gay. I've never once heard of him having a girlfriend and he's never once been spotted around here with a chick on his arm or side.

I knew G wouldn't be close for MVP but top 3 is still pretty dope. The bib really deserved it this time and the fact it came right after the concussions is pretty kick ass. For a bitch.

Back off Bacon!!!

back off what puckie

I'm just guessing no Nova Scotians are playing in the World Cup.

Brother Bacon, can you try to address me as Pucky and not Puckie? Casper does that as well.

Got it. How's the neighbor, any recent mowing updates, he still crypt walking on the turns? The world wants to know PuckY

He actually mowed the other night. He was in my yard last night actually. I had to put something in his trash to the curb because I was over my limit for large items. He planted black berry bushes for my youngest boy and asked me to take them. HE is hell bent on me putting the blackberry bushes in my yard. He comes across like he's very proud that he did that for my son, but I think he's being sly. I pointed out to him that his siding is black and if he didn't clean it that it would ruin his siding. I don't think he clued in. His kid and wife leaves on July 5 for China. 5 weeks. I can't imagine what his house will look like when they are gone.

Blackberry bushes = attempting to compensate for being a douchebag in every other department

FUCK that

that's exactly what he's doing.

and I really don't have any room in my garden behind my garage. Real estate is tight there.

I heard Ovie's gay, that kind of did and kind of did not surprise me. He's gotten a lot of support from the rest of the sports world which is cool.

I heard Ovie's gay, that kind of did and kind of did not surprise me. He's gotten a lot of support from the rest of the sports world which is cool.

Isn't he getting married this summer to some Russian tennis player?