• Replies 16 Comments
  • Views 1,019 Views

Bay Bud

fat old guy
Since
May 4, 2011
Score
Tokens
been experiencing the doldrums lately. it's like being at a great buffet and not being hungry, so many college hoops games and none of them are really turning me on. tempted to play purdue today catching iowa in letdown, but will pass. maybe find something tomorrow.

The only thing that even qualified for me was Georgetown but I am running so bad with my system that they will probably lose outright. It is a miserable feeling to know that with the exception of pushes there is a winner available on every single game on the board.

i think it has more to do with my mood, wally, maybe some weird moon/sun phase causing it. either that or just some bad luck (stupidity?) trying to bet duke games a few times lately.

Feel the same way BB! Wait till tomorrow! Have a good day!

you just miss the 100 F degree days

no cure until spring training and march madness for you

for now, just use soup and alcohol liberally

Giants and that's been it and the same thing goes for this weekend. GL.

I'm all over the Philadelphia Flyers today at -1.5. I think that they are gonna pound Minnesota.

When nothing looks good I play something for shit and giggles.

When nothing looks good I play something for shit and giggles.

do you bet both sides like jj...ya know, so you can get a win under your belt? :lol:

do you bet both sides like jj...ya know, so you can get a win under your belt? :lol:

LOL..no I don't. What I meant is if my unit is $100 and I can't find anything to bet one night I throw in a 4 team $10 parlay so I can have some action.

been experiencing the doldrums lately.

Me too pal. Must be the winter blahs.

I must refrain from masturbation during my depressed state as the activity triggers suicidal feelings immediately following climax.

Right after I come I usually have to fight my urge to go.

Last edited:
68degrees here today... was 65 yesterday...letting the house air out a bit...might rain later, but still feels pretty damn good out there

I must refrain from masturbation during my depressed state as the activity triggers suicidal feelings immediately following climax.
"i first became aware of it, mandrake, during the physical act of love. a profound sense of fatigue, feeling of emptiness followed. luckily, i was able to interpret these feelings correctly."

"i first became aware of it, mandrake, during the physical act of love. a profound sense of fatigue, feeling of emptiness followed. luckily, i was able to interpret these feelings correctly."

:clap:

top 10 fav movie