Not seeing jack sh*t for plays tonight, bunch of strange games and coin flips. You?

• Start date
  • Replies 9 Comments
  • Views 1,077 Views

stevek173

BANNED
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
1st off looking into my wheelhouse, NHL -

Caps at Ottawa, want to lean Ottawa they are dogs at home and won all those games in a row, and Wash isn't very good on back to back nights, but how do you bet against the Caps;

Sharks at Detroit, Detroit dominated them last time but how do you bet against a team as complete as the Sharks,

Maybe Calgary at home

Is LA really -320? -320 You'd better have Wayne Gretzky or something wtf. NHL board is just fucked tonight.

NCAA Hoops maybe Wash +4.5 at Cal, but good luck predicting what Wash will do on the road it's on ESPN which makes me want to bet it to watch no excuse to wager though

Zona -6.5 hosting Oregon, should Zona be giving anyone 6.5? Still though, every time I fade them they come up big.

Obv no NBA cause NBA is RIGGED (possibly the only useful tip to come out of this post).

I'm seeing a dead board.

What are you betting tonight? :clueless:

1st off looking into my wheelhouse, NHL -

Caps at Ottawa, want to lean Ottawa they are dogs at home and won all those games in a row, and Wash isn't very good on back to back nights, but how do you bet against the Caps;

Sharks at Detroit, Detroit dominated them last time but how do you bet against a team as complete as the Sharks,

Maybe Calgary at home

Is LA really -320? -320 You'd better have Wayne Gretzky or something wtf. NHL board is just fucked tonight.

NCAA Hoops maybe Wash +4.5 at Cal, but good luck predicting what Wash will do on the road it's on ESPN which makes me want to bet it to watch no excuse to wager though

Zona -6.5 hosting Oregon, should Zona be giving anyone 6.5? Still though, every time I fade them they come up big.

Obv no NBA cause NBA is RIGGED (possibly the only useful tip to come out of this post).

I'm seeing a dead board.

What are you betting tonight? :clueless:

Maybe we should just all play Gonzaga and follow Monkey? Make it the gamelive Play of the Day? Even if just say beer money on it! Good luck today!:thumbup:

Wow Zags already beat them by 7 at St. Marys

Spread's 6 in Gonzaga, yes sexy play imo. Money line -260 for Zaga is tough imo. You are on -6?

I am liking your idea of a gamlive play of the day monkey...brb.

Boy that Zaga loss at San Francisco sticks out like a sore thumb.

WTF? Was someone on Zag injured?

Not that I go by this but numbers seem to point in STM direction at Sargain, Kenpom? Looking at wagerline and statsheet all the stats really go STM's way saying +6 points seems to be too much?

STM great FT team but bench only plays 20% of minutes and all Frosh! Gonz. not deep either but go to the line a ton! Does STM get in foul trouble and have to rely on young, short bench! Maybe close game that Gonz. just barely covers at end?

Why isn't the money going on STM +6 though if it's so good? Lots of questions and as usual I need other people for the answers? Any other games people have that we can look over?

I look at this way, like Bread said everyone just puts whatever they can afford on it or don't play it at all! To me if we don't start it today, it's like your just about ready to slide it in and the girl says "no, I can't do this!" WTF!!! Yes, I'm alittle excited! Maybe the RJuror vid with Robyn did it?:old:

So is Gonzaga our very first unofficial GLPOTD?

So is Gonzaga our very first unofficial GLPOTD?

Your in charge of this! Unless someone comes up with something better by 4PM for me it's the play! I mean if nothing better, the play is coming from Monkey and not a kid we find after the fact is in 6th grade?:duh:

think i'm taking the night off

OK Monkey let me start a thread.