• Replies 7 Comments
  • Views 170 Views

Shortstop

Banned Everywhere Except Here…
Since
May 27, 2022
Score
Tokens
Many relatives and friends are gone. Can't begin to remember...

FUKK BIDEN !!!

FUKK LIBERALS !!!

Is anyone really "Happy" these days ???

Sad world we live in...

It’s never a HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY.

it’s Happy Birthday

Happy Easter

Etc

It’s a day that we remember those in the military who made the ultimate sacrifice

Well said, Locker ! :happyboy:

Shorty

Life sucks at times for all

I read this a month or so ago

“ three c’s in life, choices, chances, changes. You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change”.

I still don’t know what the fuck I fully want out of life but I’ve been trying to improve. Trying to avoid the toxic people. Been trying to read, mediate and exercise each day. Sometimes each day I only do for 10min others day longer. But with a minimum of 30 min a day and these 3 activities I have noticed a change in my outlook. Also microdosing mushrooms

We all can self improve which I think will bring happiness or at least contentment

Shorty

Life sucks at times for all

I read this a month or so ago

“ three c’s in life, choices, chances, changes. You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change”.

I still don’t know what the fuck I fully want out of life but I’ve been trying to improve. Trying to avoid the toxic people. Been trying to read, mediate and exercise each day. Sometimes each day I only do for 10min others day longer. But with a minimum of 30 min a day and these 3 activities I have noticed a change in my outlook. Also microdosing mushrooms

We all can self improve which I think will bring happiness or at least contentment

Great post, Tully !