• Start date
  • Replies 26 Comments
  • Views 3,224 Views

AMBy

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I don't like anything in Hockey and basketball at the numbers I can get.....so it looks like I am probably going to pass on gambling today. :thumbsdown:

board is pretty lame today, small play on Sunderland in a few hours

might jump on Oklahoma State later tonight

I thought about the OSU game just to have some action because it is the Big Monday game...still might hit it but I don't know. I know that OSU team is pretty dreadful but they are at home on big monday. Texas has been playing like dog shit since the KSU loss and don't seem to have an identity. They have so much talent and no go to guy when they need a bucket. I think they almost have too much depth.

I kinda lean Texas like a Square but...really is a coinflip to me.

amby any opinion on the buffalo vs pens game?

amby any opinion on the buffalo vs pens game?

Well...The Pens played a really physical game yesterday against Detroit that had to take a bit out of them. They had a ton of scoring chances and it took a huge game by Howard to keep that game close. Fleury was great in net for the Pens too but he didn't face nearly as many shots. On the flip side Miller continues to look almost unbeatable night in and night out this year. His numbers on the road are nearly as good as at home and it is a short road trip down the road. The Sabres really only need to put up 3 this year to get a win with him in net. Problem is that the Sabres haven't always been doing that consistently on the road this year.

I actually do lean Buffalo slightly after the Pens physical game last night but the numbers I am seeing aren't good enough to make a play on it. If it gets up to +130 or better....I will probably put a small play on the Sabres but other than that it is a no play to me.

Like the Hurricanes chances tonight. Not the juice, so I will probably parlay it with the Panther under.

I wil probably put a little on the Hurricane PL too.

Taking the week off til Super Bowl. Got obliterated last week.

Oh wait there's UFC on Saturday. OK taking week off til then.

Like the Hurricanes chances tonight. Not the juice, so I will probably parlay it with the Panther under.

I wil probably put a little on the Hurricane PL too.

Yeah I like the Canes tonight too because the Oilers have been dreadful but I would have expected a better number than they are giving. I was expecting a slight dog or about even.....they are still on the road...

:wacko:what's going on w/ calgary

:wacko:what's going on w/ calgary

Great question...they have really fallen apart lately. I haven't watched much of the team to see if I can see something specific but it just might be the fact that they are getting tired. They are one of those teams that are really looking forward to the Olympic break.

Degen special... straight and parlayed:

Sabres +115
Panthers -105
Flyers +115

good stuff in nba in my opinion brother

portland under and memphis ML

Matty...I like the Flyers but we have no idea how Calgary is going to react tonight

Like wimps, one can hope.

I also like the Canes and am debating whether or not I like them enough to lay -135. It feels very wrong.

With you on this one Amby! Betting at least one CBB game every day but nothing pops out today? Everything points to Texas as the choice but might go with OklaSt. at +2.5? Same type situation where I thought Cal -2 was play yesterday, but at the last minute switch to young, inexperienced Arizona team at home! Off tonight so I need my TV fix game!

OklaSt tough at home (16 straight wins) and the stats show the big difference! Texas in a slide that might last alittle longer. No floor general to run the offense. Horrid FT team! Texas has more depth and size but if OkSt stays out of foul trouble and keeps Texas off the offensive boards they should be in good shape? James Anderson is nasty and if their hitting their 3 pointers the driving lanes should open up? Ray Penn guy is ques., a body that OkSt could use!

Don't care for trends that much, but if you do here's some.

Longhorns are 13-5 ATS in their last 18 Monday games.
Longhorns are 2-5-1 ATS in their last 8 games as a favorite of 0.5-6.5.
Longhorns are 5-20-1 ATS in their last 26 vs. Big 12.
Longhorns are 3-12-1 ATS in their last 16 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Longhorns are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS loss.
Longhorns are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Longhorns are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games as a favorite.
Longhorns are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Longhorns are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.
Longhorns are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 road games.
Longhorns are 0-8 ATS in their last 8 games overall.
Longhorns are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games as a road favorite.
Longhorns are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.
Oklahoma St.
Cowboys are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a S.U. loss.
Cowboys are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.
Cowboys are 12-3-1 ATS in their last 16 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
Cowboys are 20-6-1 ATS in their last 27 games overall.
Cowboys are 13-4 ATS in their last 17 vs. Big 12.
Cowboys are 17-6-1 ATS in their last 24 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.
Cowboys are 14-5-1 ATS in their last 20 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Cowboys are 34-16-3 ATS in their last 53 home games.
Cowboys are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games after allowing more than 90 points in their previous game.
Cowboys are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.
Cowboys are 7-22 ATS in their last 29 games as an underdog of 0.5-6.5.
Cowboys are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games as an underdog.

Will it go to 0-9?

Flip a coin and open some beers, that's what Bread does.

Sabres are going off at abotu +134 at my book now.....Worried with Miller's lack of success against the pens but I am going to throw half a unit on it anyway at that price.