No one likes you here as well Plommer

• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 1,618 Views
what's happened to iag anyway? Thought she would've come in with a breakfast thread by now.
Women...no loyalty :)

She's around, I've spoken to her a bit. She's on another street and they're cool too. Not necessarily cool with me because of the past, but it doesn't mean I'm not cool with them. It's all good.

tgf

I'm banned there but they're alright. Not as alright as here because this is the best alright that exists, but alright.

He threatened me via Facebook messenger this weekend under an assumed name.

I certainly didn't but if you think I did I certainly don't care what you think about anything man. I do know you tried to squeeze me for $50 out of nowhere but I really don't care about that either. So then I think you're good on piping off and we can move on, assuming that sounds good.

Considering I haven’t had contact with you for years, it’s obvious you haven’t evolved. I’m sorry things haven’t gotten better Steve. Sincerely. When I saw that message, I was surprised.

Uh yeah ok. Well you made the squeeze out of nowhere so if you have a problem I think you are good on having a problem.

So let's move on for the sake of the forum man. Everyone is just trying to have a good time, just as you seem to be right now in your personal life from what you say.

I had moved on. You sent the message Steve. Believe me, I moved on.

Yeah. Those food threads were the best.