Nina's NASCAR talk

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 3,034 Views
Daytona Take 2!! Love me some night racin'!

So let's see how much suckage I can do this time. (Matchups from The Greek)

Kurt Busch -115
Kyle Busch -110

My biggest question on this race is will anyone be willing to run with Kurt Busch after he wrecked 3 cars in Talladega? I would be hestitant and scared if I saw him in my rearview mirror. But I really, really, really don't like Kyle. It wouldn't surprise me to see two Gibbs cars nose to tail and those two cars being the 11 and the 20 leaving the M&M's out in the cold. Hmmm...maybe Kurt could push Kyle??? As much as I could like to see that in this matchup I gotta go with the younger Busch brother.

Denny Hamlin -120
Jamie McMurray -105

McMurray has been excellant on restrictor plate races in past couple of years. And Denny has not been well...Denny-like this year. I love McMurray in this spot.

Dale Jr. -120
Harvick -105

Dude, they call him the Pied Piper for a reason. And he is getting his mojo back. After showing what a great teammate he is by pushing Jimmy Johnson to a victory in Talladega its time for someone to return the favor. Jr for the win!!!!

I'm not a Jr fan but agree with what you wrote, think it gives him an edge here. I think you picked Kyle over Kurt just so you can hate him even more if he loses :cheersbuddy:

Much appreciated for posting these Nina. It's like Archie said, leadfootfred chooses his spots when he posts. Sort of the strong silent type, you have to be on to something if he agrees with you.

Nice writeup Nina and will put something small on Jumior to win! What 2 other drivers would you put something on to win?

to win:

Harvick +900
Jr +650
McMurray +1800

just my guess Monkey

And McMurray taken out within 5 laps. Am I just a curse to some of these drivers?

And McMurray running strong.

Huh???

well that was a pretty wreck!!!

And Jr did a great job avoiding it.

Well I was doing pretty good up until that very last wreck.

Oh fudge.

It's a sad night when Kyle is my only win.