Nina/Mr.Monkey NASCAR chitchat

• Start date
  • Replies 45 Comments
  • Views 2,269 Views
stupid rain!! And I don't have JPM to hit the jet dryers this year!!

Do you not remember that from 2 years ago? Mr. Nina had fallen asleep on the couch with his head on my lap. I woke him up going "you have GOT to see this!!!"

Not a big fan but have met Matt Kenseth and he is from here so I follow him every so often.

Nice guy.

Why don't they use a tarp like baseball does when it rains to keep the track dry?

probably due to the size factor. Daytona is one of the larger tracks. What? About 2.5 miles around plus you have pit road. And there are times it only rains on one section of the track

Junior looking good at the moment!

F Kyle and his brother!

*jumps around the room tossing glitter up in the air*

YAY JRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see the Brothers Busch finish back in the pack! We have a lot in common!

yeah I don't like the Busch Brothers. Although I am way more tolerant of Kurt than Kyle. Especially now that he drives for Tony Stewart. It's like all the hotheads race under SHR now.

Phoenix....I look for Jimmy Johnson to have a good showing here. And I also look for Jr to be consistent. He and Letard have done well together since being matched up. Good solid races and finishes for the most part.

I think this TX race is gonna be an all day long disaster. First you have all the damage from the jet dryers blowing up roof flaps. And now Jr's crash. This could be FUN!!!!

That's right Nina! Rained out yesterday! How bad was Junior's crash?

chunk of rubber flew up and smooshed JJ's windshield. There was a nice fire, which had to be nice since they said it was a cool, windy day.

Harvick's car just went poof

chunk of rubber flew up and smooshed JJ's windshield. There was a nice fire, which had to be nice since they said it was a cool, windy day.

Harvick's car just went poof

I love when that happens.