• Start date
  • Replies 45 Comments
  • Views 2,267 Views

Badnina

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
You ready for some Daytona?????? I can't wait to watch the duels tomorrow!! I am excited!! GOOOOOO Jr. Heard anything about Tony Stewart's leg? Who do you like for the win?:chickendance::chickendance::megarock::megarock::megarock::megarock::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance::megarock::megarock::megarock:

Too much work for me lately so hope to wake up to see some of it! Don't know much of anything going on this year ! Just looking for Junior to win tomorrow to start on the 2nd row and hopefully win on Sunday!

I am behind on all the news as well. Totally missed the shoot-out last weekend. And discovered today that the duals are on tonight. Hmmmm...ladies figure skating or NASCAR??

I am behind on all the news as well. Totally missed the shoot-out last weekend. And discovered today that the duals are on tonight. Hmmmm...ladies figure skating or NASCAR??

Tape one and watch the other! I never tape sports! So going by my philosophy, only option is to tape the figure skating!
:xoxo:

or option C - watch American Idol

I will probably watch the Duals.

ahhhhh...the smell of rubber burning!!

It's back MR.M!!!!!!

the first one was kinda boring. Nice wreck in the second. Guess it showed who can actually drive at restrictor plate tracks and who can't.

Nina, going to be away Sat! Hope to make it home by Sunday when they start the engines!

holy cows, Mr.M! Jr is gonna be 40 this year. I didn't realize he was that old

holy cows, Mr.M! Jr is gonna be 40 this year. I didn't realize he was that old

Time is passing us all by! just got home awhile ago, when's the race starting?

I know Simple Andy likes Nascar too..he used to post plays. Mannny years ago we used to do 10 liners on the big races. That might be fun..you don't need to know, or like racing even since it's really all luck. Might be fun for one of the biggies. :chickendance:

Back when I would pseudo watch with some friends, I used to like Tony Stewart...then he got in some sort of trouble I remember due to his temper. I assume he is still racing. Is he still #20? was it Home Depot car? and it seems like #6 was Miller car or something...funny the things one remembers..

I wanna see Richard Petty race Danica. I sure don't expect it to really happen but I would prolly watch that.

They are doing driver introductions now Mr.M!!

IAG, Tony now owns his own team. He is the #14. Kurt Busch, Kevin Harvick and Danica Patrick all race for Tony's team. Andy should join us for some chit chat.

I wanna see Richard Petty race Danica. I sure don't expect it to really happen but I would prolly watch that.

I would too. Not to knock whatever driving abilities Danica has, but she will never amount to much other than the oddity in NASCAR. Some of the races they have you can watch the drivers fighting with the wheel pretty much the entire race and the men will always have the edge with that.

Nina, 10 liner sounds like fun but probably hard to get enough posters to join in! Will tune to race shortly! King Richard, you go guy!

I like the driver names on the front windshield! Helps me with who's who on some not familiar numbers! Don't remember seeing that last year!

So far the quote of the day from Michael Waltrip to Danica Patrick after she tells him he needs to get to his car. "Its back there. I hear you're coming back to join to me. I'll see you back there."