• Replies 14 Comments
  • Views 1,008 Views

Immortality

I don't need a title
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
I want to make a bet on this just to have one as I might be forced to watch it. If I have to watch, I need a bet :grin:

I like Tony Stewart, Kevin Harvick, and Jamie McMurray. Although you never count out Jr on a restrictor plate race. I have a feeling he will have a decent year this year. May not win a lot but will finish well.

Looking at the lines right now. A buddy of mine said he likes Denny Hamlin. I owuld rather not have bets on 4-5 guys unless the odds are great.

I made a small quarter unit play on McMurry cause he is +2700 :grin: Still deciding on more bets. Plus I need to figure out more of my soccer plays as that is my sport.

Okay I am on your 3 plays for 2 units total

.25 McMurray
.50 Harvick
1.25 Stewart

:dance:

Good luck. I have a little something on them too! The way their lines are a little can go a long way.

Sounds likes a neat way to watch the race. Martin 0-25 in attempts to win race. Placing 5 bucks on Martin and of course Junior to win. Should be entertaining. Nina, your boy Tony is the fav.! Good luck to you guys.:thumbup:

Gotta love these superspeedway races, even the favorite is +700. I'm on Tony Stewart and Mark Martin, personally, but I also played about 3 units on the 5-way bet 5Dimes is offering on the winner for +165. Check out the Best Bet thread to see it in more detail.

Congrats you two! Junior almost caught him!:cheers:

NINA!!!

Yeah, what a finish. One more lap and nobody would've caught Jr.

Thank you! Jamie Mac had been good throughout Speed Week. I love racing!

Thank you Nina!!!! :kiss2:

I thought Harvick had it for us and I was so mad at when he dropped back on the restart that I didn't even realize McMurray was up there until th announcers said it. What a crazy finish.

I will take a .25 unit on a +2700 :dance:

I saw the 1 lurking but was afraid Biffle was gonna pull it out. Then Jr's charge up through the field....wow.