• Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 5,379 Views

roguejuror

rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
Classic American recipe for the whole family to enjoy!

Ingredients
4 oz. stale chocolate cake
4 oz. ground almonds
4 oz. caster sugar
Apricot jam
Chocolate glacé (icing or melted chocolate)
Chocolate shot or vermicelli
Butter cream
Ice cream cones
White glacé icing
Glacé cherries

Sieve the cake crumbs and mix with the ground almonds and caster sugar. Warm some sieved apricot jam and mix enough of it with the dry ingredients to bind into a paste. Shape into small even-sized balls, and leave to become firm and cold. Dip each ball into chocolate glacé icing or melted chocolate. drain off any surplus and roll the balls in chocolate shot or vermicelli spread on a piece of kitchen paper. Allow these chocolate cakes to harden.

Put a little white butter cream on each ball to resemble nigger hair, and stick on it an ice cream cone which has had about ½ inch cut off from the wide end. (use a saw-edged knife or kitchen scissors.) Using white icing, put in eyes and mouth, and perch each head on the cut-off portion of the ice cream cone.

These nigger minstrel cakes make excellent individual place cakes at a party; each child's name can be written in icing on the cap, or if preferred the cones can be gaily decorated with icing and pieces of glacé cherries, etc.

cake0.jpg

mamma mia these looks so delicious can i get abite of it....;;;;;;:rolling:

look very tasty. like upside down ice cream cones with a smile

huh.jpg

5th listing in google search for nigger minstrel cakes. 🤦

More than 5000 people have Google searched our classic Nigger Minstrel Cakes recipe.

I'm glad we serve the community well.

More than 5000 people have Google searched our classic Nigger Minstrel Cakes recipe.

I'm glad we serve the community well.
LOL forgot this thread and was like not a thread to start that goes well in 2023. First Niger news then this .... appears to be a dark thoughts day for you?
:nigerian: