• Start date
  • Replies 24 Comments
  • Views 1,448 Views

gregm

Since
Mar 14, 2011
Score
Tokens
The fucking Blues. I bet against the capitals and they skullfuck st louis tonight and I mean skullfuck

I dont like betting against the Caps because I want to see some playoff hockey in DC but such a small chance so I did tonight thinking the Blues would dominate, big mistake. Maybe Washington might make it if Columbus or Detroit implode but the west is wide open

St Louis is just a train wreck right over the last week or so, the Central West is wide open and in the Pacific you have Anaheim and San jose all playing each other this week. Colorado playing both teams to end the season, Chicago has a great chance now to win the Central title and they probably have a good chance for the best record in the west. I would love to see the Avalanche win it and start off against the Stars or Phoenix.

So many great games this week until Sunday. Anaheim at San Jose and Columbus at Dallas tomorrow night, pretty much every night there is a huge game with playoff implications through sunday.

Greggy, I can't believe you started a thread without 50 pictures.

Chicago what Chicago :dunno:

I think Columbus and Detroit pretty much clinched.

I'm expecting San Jose and Columbus in the finals :up:

Chicago what chicago :nun: ????? Look at these standings reno and this final week schedule, st louis is fading, chicagos schedule gives them a shot but two games away at nashville and the caps but playing great hockey, colorado has shot here . Huge game tomorrow night with san jose and anaheim, . Should be a great week until sunday, even Detroit and Columbus need to close it out.

some pics

hockey wags

ice queens

NHL-Playoffs-WAGs2.jpg

Oksana Kondakova

Malkins honey

oksana-kondakova.jpg

Carrie underwood

Mike Fisher, Nashville Predators tupelo honey

carrie-underwood.jpg

carrie-underwood.jpg

Emma Andersson—Henrik Zetterberg

display_image.jpg

Noureen DeWulf- Ryan Miller

noureen-dewulf-11-maxim-hot-100-1.jpg

Last edited:
Chicago is 6 pts behind St.L with 3 games to go and less wins. I think they are mathematically eliminated

I watched that hawks /blues game on sunday and Hawks even without Toews and Kane and Chicago looked dominant. Chicago could still end up second in the west playing stars/phoenix in the first series? Anaheim has a vicious schedule left but love that team.

Looking this over, new playoff setup this year. Second and third place teams in each division are the No. 2 and No. 3 seeds in their division playoff and go up against each other in the 1st round and two wild card teams go up against the first seeds. Right now it would be Blues against the Stars and Anaheim against the Wild, Colorado against Chicago, San Jose against LA. Thats a horrible first series for chicago

The saving grace for Chicago is Duschene will miss most of the 1st round for Colorado.

Still love Chicago there. Chicago Boston final, coin flip.

Hanks girl is smokin

It is playoff time so any team can win. Gregm, I guess you do not realize that good teams start to coast once they secure a playoff spot. The coaches hate it, but that is what starts to happen. Go with Matty and play some underdogs before the season ends...

Washington last night is a perfect example...it is all on the line for them so their effort would have been Massive last night.

Q5uiZjc.jpg

going to fade the blues and take a series bet on chicago. Colorado series bet pretty big and colorado ml tomorrow night

anaheim tonight and pitt ml - pitt series.rangers, bruins series

Wed 4/16 2503 T.Seguin goals+assists +160
10:00PM 2504 R.Getzlaf goals+assists -195

Wed 4/16 2515 J.Benn goals +160
10:00PM 2516 C.Perry goals -195

images

paleale.png

montreal deserved this one. bishop hanged in there for tampa but its going to tough for them if this was any indication.sherwood at sportswagers had this big writeup about this series being really one sided in tampas favor outside of price being better for Montreal than bishop in goal for tampa. Montreal outshot tampa 44 to 25

montreal deserved this one. bishop hanged in there for tampa but its going to tough for them if this was any indication.sherwood at sportswagers had this big writeup about this series being really one sided in tampas favor outside of price being better for Montreal than bishop in goal for tampa. Montreal outshot tampa 44 to 25

Sherwood is totally contrarian. Wouldn't surprise me if he comes back with a TB series play tomorrow.

He can be like that , probably one of the few guys I regularly read. he actually had a series play on tampa today but I think he is way off after watching today, we will see

I really read him mainly for baseball writeups, a little too much reliance on sabermetrics for my taste but coming off a phenomenal year last year. very good at cfl past few years,college football , hasnt lost a call on a horse race in april. he is always a good read

He can be like that , probably one of the few guys I regularly read. he actually had a series play on tampa today but I think he is way off after watching today, we will see

I really read him mainly for baseball writeups, a little too much reliance on sabermetrics for my taste but coming off a phenomenal year last year. very good at cfl past few years,college football , hasnt lost a call on a horse race in april. he is always a good read

I agree. He's a very good read in cfl. He'll never lay odds.

one of the best, he and buffettgambler and a few others were really worth reading. buffettgamblers picks dont even come with a writeup now with his service, hope he does well but hate the way ras has set this up. I know he is going to move the line but for how long, lots of guys have moved lines at one time but that doesnt always last. I loved buffetts write ups, these boards rarely produce people like buffettgambler and sherwood, a few I found at covers of all places like jfen in college basketball and a few others but rare.

Huge on colorado for this series. I hope I am not wrong on the Avs inthis one series but I dont think this series lasts long. Minnesota is a tough place to play but really like the number on colorado

chicago series pretty big. blues look lost

Huge on colorado for this series.

There is a huge difference in Colorado Series Prices; I just put some on at 1.787:1 and now am seeing as low as 1.54:1