NHL Playoffs Auction

• Start date
  • Replies 193 Comments
  • Views 10,070 Views
I'm sick of the "bipolar excuse" to act like a complete asshole to other posters also. It's not funny or cute.

Whoever is sharing information with FW needs to stop NOW. He is an ok dude but we're certainly not friends, or enemies and I don't have time or mind for a back and forth with him so whoever is doing that stop RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

If I have to stand up for myself it won't be cute.

So, let's move on.

Maybe you shouldn't run me down to people you are texting for the better part of the last 6 weeks. I know exactly why Cami left you also.

Nice try Ace.

I left her you fucking useless idiot and she is cool but that was about her being able to connect with her kids, I can't accept one of their backgrounds and that girl getting older and unable to see her mommy is fucked up. Guess that makes me an asshole, right? Actually it makes me completely the fucking opposite, AJ.

Whoever is giving this guy information about me needs to stop right now. I don't know him and I suggest it ends there.

Moving on to a better use of time.

Maybe you shouldn't run me down to people you are texting for the better part of the last 6 weeks. I know exactly why Cami left you also.

Nice try Ace.

*should read I know why you two are not together anymore.

Sounds like you talked to a few about this. Stay classy.

most interesting auction thread ever

That's what happens when idiots overstep their bounds, Kato.

How are you Kato?

Get the fuck off my dick and live your life

Montreal $10

Nyr $15

I purpose every post needs a bid.
If you post and don't bid, you should automatically get the team with the last bid at a $10 higher price.
Keep the bullshit elsewhere.

That's what happens when idiots overstep their bounds, Kato.

How are you Kato?

Doing well, my friend. Went to the Great Salt Lake this weekend. Good times.

Good to see you, I trust all is well.

bacon are you on Obamacare?

I don't even know what Obamacare is.
There a bunch of components, but two of the biggest ones are that 1. Everyone is required to have health insurance. Failure to have personal health insurance carries with it a penalty of about $1,000 I believe.

2. Health insurers can no longer discriminate against persons with pre-existing conditions. This was nice for persons like me who were paying $600 plus a month for insurance since not on a group plan anymore. I would not have even have been able to get insured when my former job plan ran out because of my prior back and depression treatment. Obamacare allows me to be insured with not great, but decent coverage for $400/month. I think businesses are required to offer group plans to their employees also.

There are some good arguments against it..but since I am currently not able to get on a group plan, at least I can get insured ...I would have probably have been looking at $1500/month if insurable at all. So from that perspective, it's great. Also allows people who had a lapse in coverage to get insurance. Previously those who had let insurance lapse were largely not eligible. Things are very complicated in healthcare here.

Blues $15

Thanks duder it's all Japanese to me and that really helps

St. Louis - bacon $12
Minnesota - FW $1
Nashville - bacon $5
Chicago - bacon $20
Anaheim - IAG $1
Winnipeg - FW $1
Vancouver - IAG $1
Calgary - IAG $1
Montreal - bacon $10
Ottawa - FW $5