NHL Playoffs Auction

• Start date
  • Replies 193 Comments
  • Views 10,032 Views
Just bringing me up in your initial post is you being a dick.

Still don't see Bread or Archie's name on the banned list.

Oh yeah, I guess different rules apply to them.

Bread and Archie aren't trying to freeroll every frickin' contest.

No need to get defensive. There is an official Casper Rule now, be proud.

I haven't free rolled any contest.

I will get defensive.

I haven't free rolled any contest.

I will get defensive.
What was the story with last year's NCAAB bracket contest? Not accusing, just inquiring..seems like there was some sort of a free roll accusation there...?

Seems like you have wanted to do a few diff contests and when people say ok if you post up, you back out and say you don't want to play. It just comes across very shady and as a fr attempt. Like Matty said, it's not personal, Archie and Bread have not entered any contests to my knowledge.

Glad to see you back posting...hope you are enjoying your new job.

Chicago $15
Any team not bid on yet..min bid amount...$1? $2? Whatever that is.

IAG stop being a BITCH.

The war is OVER now YOU'RE the only one facilitating it.

I saw what IAG did with that calm strike $15 on Chicago :sparesomecutter:

IAG stop being a BITCH.

The war is OVER now YOU'RE the only one facilitating it.
The fuck I am. As usual Bacon thinks he gets to call when things start and stop. His bi-polar rants, his attacks on anyone including Casper, when the truth about what happened with him and Cami is revealed...

sigh.

You know...I find those words in stark contrast to the text message you just sent me 20 minutes ago. Rapid cycling maybe?

Shit sorry Mikey...I thought we were in Casper's thread....sorry for murking up your auction thread...won't happen again...from me anyway.

IAG
Like Matty said, it's not personal.

I didn't mean it. It's a little bit personal.

bacon stop skipping your meds

I can't start them until the end of the month and I'm not going into the explanation here but trust me it's for good reason. If you want me to give you the down low on that ask via text man.

bacon are you on Obamacare?

I don't even know what Obamacare is.

nobody does. Its something the Republicans invented to get a negative visceral reaction from people who might otherwise support the idea of receiving needed medicine.

About to be. So the meds they gave me are like over a grand per month so what they did is they gave me all the samples they had to tide me over until my Obamacare starts. It's about two week's worth so I'll start the last Sat of the month so that the transaction is smooth.

I'll be on Abilify.