NHL 2019-20 is underway

• Start date
  • Replies 141 Comments
  • Views 8,862 Views
Kapanen MVP

Pretty clever to throw a broken stick and set up the GWG penalty shot.

:lol:

Was the tying goal, but yeah that was a delightful brain fart. :aok: No one seemed too sure about the exact rule - Julien was first told he could send anyone to take the penalty shot, then he was told anyone on the ice, then it had to be Petry. :lol:

I don't even know what happened. I was watching a bit in the middle - it was 4-1 Leafs - then I got called away to other things.

And then I guess a whole game happened.

Had the Devils Saturday night. Up 4-0 and felt it was in the bag.

Of course they end up losing.

Had Columbus last night over Buffalo. They did their best to blow it, but by the grace of God they won in OT. Feeling the Golden Knights tonight over the Bruins.

Devils have killed me so far this early season. Of course I’m taking them tonight against the undefeated Oilers lol

gotta say the games I'm watching have been pretty shitty this season. Im not sure why, but seems like a lack of puck control, creative passing and any flow. Maybe these guys are too fast for their own good :dunno:

The NHL should try a couple of changes.

1) No offsides

2) Make it so goalies can't freeze the puck

Let's mix this shit up. I'm sure traditionalists won't mind.

At the start of the season, a lot of people talked like there was a zero percent chance of the Leafs missing the playoffs.

I believe the number is quite a bit higher than zero.

And nothing about last night's game changed my mind about that.

:facepalm

Meanwhile, Habs manhandled the best team in the league last night. 😎😎😎

Watch us get shut out by the lowly Devils tonight. We have the annoying habit of playing up/down to our opposition.

Flyers suckin some fat dick all of a sudden

Yeah, I was watching some preseason program on the Flyers, it didn't inspire alot of confidence. btw, did they end up waving Stewert?

Watch us get shut out by the lowly Devils tonight. We have the annoying habit of playing up/down to our opposition.
Devils have nobody :dunno: yet they beat Pittsburgh too