Score
Tokens
Bears +2.5 over Panthers (small)
Texans +7 over Cowboys
Colts -2.5 over Ravens
Steelers -6 over Jacksonville (POD)
Cardinals +8.5 over Broncos
Bengals -1 over Patriots

Made my first NFL bet of the season...I NEVER bet NFL because I think it is a disaster to try.

Went with Arizona as well my number is +7.5 though.

I like every one Cougar but Hou, I wouldn't take dallas though.

I only made like $300 yesterday because of Texas so I played a lot heavier than normal on NFL and I agree with you Amby.

BUT this system that I tried last week didn't lose a game, so we'll see.

Of course I didn't PLAY them last week, but if it goes undefeated again you'll see a pic of a parlay in here and I'll be a very happy man.

I had a break even day yesterday...would have been a great day if Pitt didn't get the backdoor push. Kentucky came through huge for me though.

Only thing I am on in those is Patriots +3 -133 (played it on Monday)

With you on most...Took the over in Balt game though..no side. Lots of people on Houston..haven't seen anyone on Dallas..not sure if that's good or bad.

Good luck.

Chicago fukkin homers betting DA Bears.

Plommer is on the black qb at home.

plommer could start at rb for the panthers today... williams and stewart riding the pine... the black qb will have to overachieve both on ground and in the air .. gl boyz

3-1 with 2 pending and hit the big one. Only loss was the small bet.

im not sure how you look at yourselves after you have 3 turnovers inside your 30 in the last 5 minutes of a game... is it bad that i wish cutler would fucking kill himself?

im not sure how you look at yourselves after you have 3 turnovers inside your 30 in the last 5 minutes of a game... is it bad that i wish cutler would fucking kill himself?
Yes..but believe me I feel your pain.

Thought I was being sharp by taking Detroit instead of NO in the survivor pool. Detroit and Chicago are on my list.

Yeah I didn't sweat it with Cutler - Bears are who I thought they were

Care way more about every other bet on that card

Hit the other 2 and it's gonna be a sweet pay day

Worried about Zona though