NFL, what we had was good while it lasted

• Start date
  • Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 1,905 Views
xpy probably believes that there is an epidemic of white cops murdering unarmed black men

He would be wrong if that’s the case

"There is no such thing as freedom of choice unless there is freedom to refuse" - David Hume

that's fine, honey. I'm gonna start watching again. I'll take your place!

Let them all stay in the locker room! I more concerned with the new kickoff rules which I still don't know what it's all about!

you can't expect these rich elite status quo types to come out on the side of the protesters. What kind of reality would that be Expy? Now lets see these players take it a step further. Perhaps refuse to play on the day of the game. If these guys stand for something, they gotta take some risks. You ain't gonna change shit if you expect the establishment to pat you on the back.

yes I did. I was college and college only last year.

My brother did also! He's not a college fan but no Sunday foots for him last year! I was shocked!

Can anyone here express themselves freely at work? The answer is no. NFL players cant either. Get outa here.

you can't expect these rich elite status quo types to come out on the side of the protesters. What kind of reality would that be Expy? Now lets see these players take it a step further. Perhaps refuse to play on the day of the game. If these guys stand for something, they gotta take some risks. You ain't gonna change shit if you expect the establishment to pat you on the back.
I can legitimately see something like this happening, or simply don't come out until after the anthem is played.

Be interesting to see how the Negative Feedback Loop would respond...

Can anyone here express themselves freely at work? The answer is no. NFL players cant either. Get outa here.

I wish I could give this post 5 Likes

This shiz isn’t going to end well.

This shiz isn’t going to end well.
NFL "kneeling" to their fan base on this one due to a massive cut in revenue...

Was never an issue until the media hystericized it with their hyperbole, thus proving that average Joe thought nothing of it until being told to get mad...

One could say its a microcosm into something larger but that's an off topic issue for a separate thread...