min +4
NYG -3
pit/NYG UN 48
ATL -3.5
dal/ATL UN 47.5
phi+3
phi/NO UN 51.5

I am having an outstanding year with NFL and perhaps this will spoil it :up:

Oh man, wakky is going to go crazy when he sees these. I'm sure he will be more than ecstatic to see you posted them.
Thanks muddy and GL to you.

I like the the opposite of almost every play (no feel for the Pitt or Minn game). I guess it means we both cant lose.

I didn't like much on the card this week and as it turns out it's completely squaresville for me. I had SD -8 to begin the week & i'm on these too:

Det -3.5 EV
CHI -3.5 EV
NYG -3.5 EV
BAL -3.5 EV

plommer you never bet a black QB unless he is playing another black QB. Get it right pal.

I'm going to try to just parlay some Money Line Bets so far, nothing fancy. I'll place some bets for the later games too, just not sure what I'm gonna take yet. Good Luck today.

Selection 1: NFL, American Football
Green Bay Packers 4-November-2012 10:00 AM PST
Money Line for Game 1.198

Selection 2: NFL, American Football
Baltimore Ravens 4-November-2012 10:00 AM PST
Money Line for Game 1.513

Selection 3: NFL, American Football
Houston Texans 4-November-2012 10:00 AM PST
Money Line for Game 1.200

Selection 4: NFL, American Football
Detroit Lions 4-November-2012 10:00 AM PST
Money Line for Game 1.408

Selection 5: NFL, American Football
Chicago Bears 4-November-2012 10:00 AM PST
Money Line for Game 1.541

I spent all week coming up with my card for yesterday and that card went 1-7. I opened the lines this morning and just picked this one at first sight.

:gaypirate: +1.5

Book It Dano!

I spent all week coming up with my card for yesterday and that card went 1-7. I opened the lines this morning and just picked this one at first sight.

:gaypirate: +1.5

Book It Dano!
Wakky, just bet what muddy does. If you have a losing day (unlikely), you don't have to blame your "system."

Muddy, locally this team is a mental train wreck! Vick has players only meeting and IMO not going to help! DE Babin blaming fans on twitter for negatively! Vick then yesterday tells reporters that their causing havoc with the team focusing on playing! Unreal!

Philly fans live and die from sports! So do these guys want to play in an empty stadium! GL with this pick (my son loves them this week) but I think the train stays derailed! Saints defense horrible but I'll take Brees over Vick to get more points for his team!

I am having an outstanding year with NFL and perhaps this will spoil it

Awesome and let the magic continue! One loss won't spoil it! I won't take it personally buddy if you double your bet on the Eagles from my insight!

Yeah it's a battle of trainwrecks. I know that going in. Hopefully if the Saints win, it is just by the field goal.

Here's what I got:

A couple minor line moves since but I would still play them

Chicago -3.5
Green Bay -10
NY Giants -3.5

Small play on Buffalo +10

Miami -1.5
Cincinnati +5
Cleveland +4
Tennessee +5.5
Jacksonville +5.5
Oakland -1

which is this week

Howzabout a few damn picks?

den/CIN UN 48
WAS -3
car/WAS UN 48
min +4
NYG -3
pit/NYG UN 48
ATL -3.5
dal/ATL UN 47.5
phi+3
phi/NO UN 51.5

I am having an outstanding year with NFL and perhaps this will spoil it :up:

Against you on the CAR/WAS UND. Have the OVR at 46.5.

Also against you on ATL -3.5. Have DAL +4.5.

No plays on the others.

Good luck.