NFL Week #1

are you harvesting Livers and Kidneys now and betting them Wally>????

Late in the 3rd quarter or early 4th Grossman had a Passer Rating of 102. He had moments of really sound play yesterday and I wish him well but as good as his goods were in the game yesterday he will have even worse bads to come. Defensively the Skins played great and I can see that holding up but they need to get that running game going, it was practically non-existent from what I could tell on the radio broadcast.

What some people might not realize is that Grossman was Matt Schaub's backup in 2009. Kyle Shanahan was the OC in Houston during this time.

Kyle Shanahan came over as OC in Washington when his father took the HC position before last season. Kyle brought Rex with him because he felt like Rex really knows his offense.

Anyway, the correlation I'm trying to make here is between Rex Grossman and Matt Schaub. Rex has been in Kyle's offense for 3 years now. He's knows it front ways and backwards. Neither he nor Schaub blow anyone away with their arm strength, but both can be incredibly accurate.

Grossman's struggles in Chicago are well documented, but this offense is completely different and one that both the Shanahans and Grossman believe fits his skill set well. Just as it fits Schaub's skill set well.

Good luck Wal. I have Oakland too. Seems like a square play but I'm just hoping the Raiders run fast and tackle a little bit. They have some fast runners on that team.

in my brother's yahoo pick em poll

I'm one behind the lead with 10 out of 14 games corrrect...

2 people have 11 correct...

95% of these squares pick the favorite everytime....

which is the better game to gamble on and hope for a "upset?"

I think 27 weekly dollars is at risk here

Make no mistake about this, I am maybe the WORST NFL capper to ever post. I love the game, I watch the game but I am a sucker for what I think I know about how to bet the games. Not telling you to fade but warning you that if you find yourself on the same side as me to re-evaluate your selections.

Atlanta -2.5 LOSER
Cleveland -6.5 LOSER
Detroit +1 WINNER
Arizona -7 PUSH
Oakland +3 WINNER

Yes it adds up to a losing opening weekend but just losing juice in the NFL for me is like a major victory.