NFL Thursday Night…

• Start date
  • Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 349 Views
Redskins and Bears…

What a Thriller!!! 🥴

fok jeff bezos, I go straight to the chinese whole sellers out of wherehouses for my prime needs
Right on… Must say; I like Amazon. I buy a lot from there. Have purchased some items for my cats and dogs for much less than the brick and mortar stores here…

Right on… Must say; I like Amazon. I buy a lot from there. Have purchased some items for my cats and dogs for much less than the brick and mortar stores here…
this is the only amazon I do

https://aws.amazon.com/

Shorty did you know that I became a hacker? i went from thuggish ruggish bones to pen testing with kali linux, self taught too

this is the only amazon I do

https://aws.amazon.com/

Shorty did you know that I became a hacker? i went from thuggish ruggish bones to pen testing with kali linux, self taught too
No, I didn’t. You rock always. Do you remember when we were talking about Angola? I had a fiancé at the time and we were scoping out Honeymoon Destinations. Probably not… 🤣🤣🤣

Yep I do actually :buddy:

Luanda has come up big that last 10 years, but yeah not quite honeymoon material lol

Recently I did a sting in Lisbon Portugal, tons of Angolans there because of ex-colony, hung out a few times with them, brown browns blackies and whities all living harmonously, felt right at home man

Yep I do actually :buddy:

Luanda has come up big that last 10 years, but yeah not quite honeymoon material lol

Recently I did a sting in Lisbon Portugal, tons of Angolans there because of ex-colony, hung out a few times with them, brown browns blackies and whities all living harmonously, felt right at home man
Real stuff. You’re a good man! I haven’t flown since the Covid bullshit. Don’t even have the desire to go out of the US ???

Don’t even have the desire to go out of the US ???
Mandatory negative Covid test within 24 hours of flight to come back in the country, test is no big deal, but coordinating a place that is a) open say on weekends b) delivers test within the time frame c) wasting a day of your trip on that crap, honestly I wouldn't bother if it was just a week-long vacation trip until they get rid of those requirements