NFL 2018 - season of schadenfreude

• Start date
  • Replies 191 Comments
  • Views 8,756 Views
I guess a lot of people thought the game sucked but I really enjoyed it. Nothing to do with my pointspread pick or shit like that. I just really enjoyed it.

I don't know. I mean, it was close all the way. It certainly didn't suck like a blowout sucks. Every play felt significant, Even something like a seven yard run on first down felt like a real accomplishment. A punt that pinned the other team inside the 10 felt really important.

It wasn't like so much NFL football these days where it's like, whatever, you scored, now they'll score. Field position barely matters. Everyone just moves the ball at will.

It was different. Offense has become so easy - I found it interesting to see those big stars not getting their way all the time.

It was awful, spent most of it watching the rerun of the 2018 WSOP.

Sick of the Pats too. The daytime sports shows are ruined for awhile now with their same old shit.

That lame ass excuse for a football game and the boring as fok Pats can blow me.

I did win all the burgers though.

I hear there is not one but two new American football leagues fixin' to start up.

I believe one is the XFL - so I guess that is a reboot.

And then something else.

Goog luck next time too.

OBJ off to the browns as is Earl Thomas...

Yet manning still stays at the Giants...

Only thing stopping the browns now are themselves...

So long, Ryan Tannehill. Thank you for 6 years of exactly mediocre football, which given what has been around you is actually kind of impressive.

Best of luck in Tennessee, mang.

And who is this, might you ask?

I'll tell you exactly who that is.

That is Ryan Fitzpatrick, the new face of the Miami Dolphins.
#superbowlbound2031