• Replies 191 Comments
  • Views 8,759 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
On Sunday, Buffalo Bills' starting QB Nathan Peterman had a quarterback rating of 0.0

Not easy to do.

:nelson:

Steelers are 0-1-1.

The NFL should have a rule where, as soon as you have a tie, your season is over. A tie looks too stupid in your record. It just sits there and you have to keep dealing with it all season long.

Unless you just kick the team out for the season.

The Pats go for paydirt with Josh Gordon fresh off a very nasty loss to the Jags.

It's amazing how things just fall into their laps.

I'm wet.

Steelers are currently looking up in the division standings at the Cleveland Browns.

0-1-1 versus 1-1-1

The NFL needs to just chuck both teams.

So the Bills BEAT DOWN the Vikings and the Redskins relatively with ease beat the Packers! Muddy, does that count as schadenfreude? :dunno:

What's up with that shit mang? The same Detroit team that got clobbered by the Jets, who lost to the Browns?

RIGGED.

The Dolphins are 3-0 and the rest of the division are all 1-2.

The fish get the Pats week 4 in New England. I don't see a spread on it yet but yeah, I would think the Pats would dominate.

I thought maybe I could get back into betting foots and win money ..... but I can't! I'll wait to CBB play and attempt it! I mean WTF, I know it can't be .... but God if it seems like the NFL can be rigged at times! I mean whoever is directing this crap should get an Academy Award!

I'm a believer now of what Tron has preached for years, you only get to +units over the long haul by betting with the minority more often than not! And pick your spots without having to bet day-in-day-out!

Truth Monk.

I mean, how many people were barreled in on New England Sunday Night? Back from weekend festivities with nothing else to do, Brady 17-0 after losses, Detroit sucks, easy money - right?

NO!

Rigged.png

Lol! That Peanut is so cute!

826e525e-cb88-4205-a505-90e740e1132b-storm-kremer.png

Will be 1st all-female announcers doing game on Amazon Prime this week! Always liked these 2 as not just looking at but listening to them as they know their stuff! Hope they do a good job!

I didn't know Amazon Prime had footies! Dayum! I'll take dipping my weewee in the damsel on the right for $1k, Alex!

Where Rogie? I don't see them!

99 problems and an email ain't one!