NFL 2017

• Start date
  • Replies 96 Comments
  • Views 6,471 Views
Can't believe the overturned Jet's TD after review! Fuk computers ...... reminds me of this play ..... the Pats dynasty should have never been!

0202_oag-brady-tuck-rule-1000x711.jpg

RC, didn't see your post! Luv you my brother!

GettyImages_810247620.0.jpg

These two should just partner up and tell the world what will be! :yes:

Man the Chiefs have played like ass today. Astonishingly bad performance on their home field.

But somehow they are still in the game.

Gotta give credit to the Steelers though. Going into Arrowhead and choking the life out of an undefeated team.

Steelers might be something.

thought I saw everything ... except a guy running back into his own endzone for a safety on a punt return :facepalm:

Injury to Zach Miller really shows how DANGEROUS football can be to your health! These guys are GLADIATORS from ancient times and deserve the money they get! Just wish they stop the kneeing nonsense! :yes:

I seriously heard a dude on the radio saying that the Patriots could have gotten a better deal trading Garoppolo to Denver, but they traded him to San Francisco to keep him out of the conference.

Not the division - the conference. Jimmy Garoppolo is such a powerful imposing figure that you will take a worse deal just to reduce the chances of facing him in some hazy future scenario.

Jimmy Garoppolo.

Football must be a lot tougher than it looks. Every week is a comedy of errors

Wonder if any attempted suicides happened from having the UNDER in the Tampa-Miami game? :sbrjohn:

Plus Jay Cutler should just retire and not take any money left on his deal!

1st game was ok, 2 decent teams. The other 4 are awful. We having a hard time getting through 1st team on a 21pt teaser :facepalm:

A major theme of the last South Park was the demise of the NFL. They had Jerry Jones desperately searching for fans to replace the fans they were losing due to anthem-related dippiness and also concussion stuff.

My initial reaction was, okay, that's way premature. Ratings are down this year but basically that just means the NFL has gone from mega mega mega mega giganto-huge to just 3 and a half megas.

But the more I think about it the more I feel: the NFL is kinda fucked. Like maybe not completely doomed to death, but in for a significant ongoing downward adjustment.

Not a good time to buy a franchise, I guess is what I'm saying.