NFL 2015

• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 4,006 Views
Damn tho, what a crap bunch of games to select from right now.

What am I supposed to watch if I want to watch? Washington/Carolina?

You missed a broken arm in Baltimore.

CUb-eJlWcAAs3J2.jpg

Carolina looking pretty good - my respect for Cam Newton keeps increasing - but a couple drives is enough for me for now.

Patriots only favored by 7 tonight? Seems low. I would take the Pats -7 at home versus the Bills.

Or am I attempting the reverse jinx???

:thinking:

I can't believe Dallas was favored in that game. A 3-7 team favored over a 10-0. Why? Homefield of course but mainly? Tony Romo.

Who the fuck thinks Tony Romo is that much of a difference maker? Tony Romo, the can't-be-beaten force of the NFL.

:facepalm:

I didn't find out until it was too late to get to gamelive or I would have made Carolina a rare signature play.

As much as I dislike the Pats, don't like seeing Gronk carted off the field like that! The guy's a warrior! Too many season ending injuries to stars in the NFL! Guess it's always been like that but just seems to me like more these days!

The nfl needs to hire full time refs. They need to train during the week, the game is so fast these older part time refs are over matched.

I hope the nfl never goes to a 18 game regular season.

So Big Ben took himself out of a game with a headache. Is this the turning point for when players take their health more serious.

Ya I don't want Gronk out. The game is better to watch if he's around.

I'm a Cowboys Jags and Bucs fan. Collectively they have a 12-21 record. I guess it could be worse, I could be a Philadelphia 76'ers fan.

Are the Carolina Panthers for real? Will they make it to the Super Bowl?

I say ehh, they're pretty good but not really, and no.

Wimpy-ass schedule they have had, and will continue to have. But all you can do is win the games you got.

It's all about the playoffs for that team.

Forgot they were playing football today. But they are. Playing football.