Nervous about outting tonight, looking for advise

• Start date
  • Replies 20 Comments
  • Views 1,620 Views
:clueless:

what exactly is the problem here? see shanty's thread for some real problems.

I don't know Stevie if your strong enough at this particular moment to handle being with 3 successful people and you being the biggest loser at the table? This might be too big of a step to take right now?

If things start going astray upstairs, start drinking heavily! Make sure the Mrs is driving just in case. Please now buddy, come back to us in a few days from now! We have Vegas Dave to worry about at the moment! Good luck!: :thumbup:

BURN!

*punches Steve in the arm and adroitly runs away* You'll do fine, dude. I used to get worked up over situations like that too with my last fiance who came from piles of old money. The interesting thing was, all her friends really enjoyed my backwoods humour and unpretentious honesty. You need to remember that you have qualities that they are going to enjoy being around, so just sit down at the table as an equal. Paying for supper doth not a man make.

RS, this doesn't sound nice to me? Not up on net slang but at least it wasn't burn in hell? And I thought I advised him to drink heavily if problems arose?

OK, RS is the sane one here, so have a go at it? Rereading your post I can see your in a fragile state of mind at the moment, especially when you used advise instead of advice? This never bothered me, but what if the other couple love to rub it in your face? Can he handle it? Hopefully they're cool! And please RS, stop with the big words! :lmao: