Need more sports betting talk

• Start date
  • Replies 552 Comments
  • Views 44,441 Views
choo you got someone for your dinners?

no advantage players won yesterday
I notice when I have a very good weekend with my bets the advantage players lose. How can I get their plays before I place mine? Are they published in USA Today under advantage players plays?

Pavy, did you finally break your 3 year betting drought?

SoV
Pavy, did you finally break your 3 year betting drought?
I never quit gambling. I'm addicted. Wish I knew what I am doing though.

Me too, pavy :facepalm:

I notice when I have a very good weekend with my bets the advantage players lose. How can I get their plays before I place mine? Are they published in USA Today under advantage players plays?

they all mostly bet the same teasers. when those all lose, it's unlikely anyone won.

they all mostly bet the same teasers. when those all lose, it's unlikely anyone won.
is it a good idea to cover teasers by betting some on the dog ML? For example if you had one unit on saints & lions teaser yesterday to also bet some on Redskins ML.

Sometimes, I had all the spreads yesterday but it wasn't enough to make a big difference.

choo you got someone for your dinners?

nope. getting an apt closer to the local downtown this week tho if i ever leave my apt ima talk to some people

do you guys EVER talk about gambling or any sports? jesus

1800 on raiders at +5.5 +8.5 +10.5 and +12.5

:sbrjohn:

raiders are a joke

palmer is a bum

most undisciplined team in the league

rivers owns the raiders

do you guys EVER talk about gambling or any sports? jesus

everybody wins them and lose them at their level

im more interested in the life of gamblers than their gambling

Goat Milk, watch out for Rogue's plays in Brazilian soccer. Bet it when he posts, then check line at game time.

im more interested in the life of gamblers than their gambling

wake up smoke drink coffee look at numbers bet numbers smoke get annoyed with freefall eat look at numbers bet numbers lose 40% of roll throw mouse at wall smoke watch movie. rinse. repeat.