Need 3 more ppl for my sbr team handicapping contest team

• Start date
  • Replies 39 Comments
  • Views 4,025 Views
Potato would ruin you.

Can't win right now.

Potato for Blitty? nah that would be rude.

sov's bellends

All players must submit a BetOnline account ID. This account will be verified by BetOnline prior to prizing.

How to play
To add your team simply gather 4 fellow handicappers and submit your 5 person team to SBR by posting in this thread. Each player must then register for the contest. The contest will serve to keep track of picks, however the contest will be graded by team scores which will be the units of each individual 5 members combined.
12 week contest. Each week begins on Tuesday, last day to pick each week is Monday.
Each player will be required to make 3 picks per week.
NFL/NCAAF sides & totals only.
Top 5 teams get PAID!
1st team gets 25,000 pts*
2nd team gets 12,000pts*
3rd team gets 5,000pts*
4th team gets 1,000pts*
5th team gets 500pts*
*SBR Book freeplays

Contest rules
1. Teams have to be submitted in this thread prior to their second week of plays being graded. This means 5 "free agents" can't get off to a hot start and create a super team.
2. Each player on the team must have 9 weeks worth of picks (27 picks) for their team to qualify. Teams who join after Week 4 will be playing for bragging rights.
3. There will be no substitutions allowed. Choose your teammates wisely.
4. In the event of any team tie after the 12th and final week, the tiebreaker will be determined by the overall amount of Action Points for that team. Action points are the combined amount that picks win or lose a given pointspread by.

first week to play is this week i believe

Who made the team? :dunno:

On a side note, I am doing lousy in the 3 contest I am currently doing. I can't beat the Prick and am ranked near the absolute bottom. I advanced in the Bracket Contest only because my opponent didn't post any plays. The other contest where you pick 15 games I went 7-7-1 the first week and am near the bottom as well. I suck.

Dustin, Justin, Austin, I hurt us as I went 1-1-1 on my 3 plays.

Potato's biggest regret in life was not becoming a member of The Dream Team.

Potato's biggest regret in life was not becoming a member of The Dream Team.

Not the biggest regret but one of GameLive's regrets was Potato not getting a picture of Rasper at the softball game.

Dustin Justin Austin, I helped this week with a 3-0 showing.

Went 4-0 in the Beat the Prick contest but still near the bottom there.

Have managed to get to the Sweet 16 in the Bracket Contest. First week opponent made no picks, second week guy was a game worse than me and we both sucked and now this week guy made no picks.

wal is our best player. we need another wal

went 1-2 , Illinois turned it on too late.

how did you and blitty do?

i went 1-2 blitty went 2-1 my friend went 2-1

we balanced each other out wal got us up 3 so we should be in the green. marathon not a sprint we had a stronger showing than last week

I tanked us this week guys. Went 1-2 on my selected plays.