Tokens
Meh.

Who gives a fuck?

WAS +6
WAS/CLE OVR 189.5
BOS +6.5
BOS/MIA UND 186.5
DAL +9

Hope is springing all eternal and whatnot in Toronto.

Well no - not really. Just hoping for perhaps a lesser disaster than the seemingly endless stream of other Toronto sports disasters. Like if the Raps could actually improve - maybe make the leap up to 36 wins or something - maybe finish only 5 games out of a playoff spot - by gawd it would be just about like winning a title.

:up:

I can't believe Eddy Curry is still in the league, and he's starting in Dallas.

Eddie curry is starting in dallas? I would be less surprised if you said he was dead.

not touching Dallas or Boston but I'm with you on both totals and Washington +6- also a have a bit on Washington ML

I can't say I give a fuck, but I have the under 196 for the fakers game.

Go Suns

Eddie curry is starting in dallas? I would be less surprised if you said he was dead.

mi sangre yesterday in buenos aires

2vwbk1i.jpg

mi sangre yesterday in buenos aires

2vwbk1i.jpg

why these noobs think they can hideout in Arg/Venezuela. Doesn't work out. Colombian gov't gets them everywhere now. No more colombian capos. Read this book about mexico narcos that gives an interesting perspective on the colombians and how they lost control of the drug trade to the mexicans mafias.

Not only that, he was living like a capo. Half a dozen bodyguards to go the supermarket. When you're in hiding you keep it low. Lezca used to take the bus from city to city with a backpack and no arms.

Let's go Brooklyn Nets. :letsgo: