NBA 2018-19 anyone?

• Start date
  • Replies 212 Comments
  • Views 13,797 Views
Shockingly saw that too Tron and no way I would put a dime on the Knicks! Guess feeling is KD and other big star going there, but to get team cohesion within a year to win title I think not! Yes, being in the East easier to get to finals, but maybe not next season? I think Bucks, Celtics, and Sixers will all be better next season! Celtics have 3 picks in the top 22!

Well that was a struggle but Raptors battle back and retake homecourt advantage.

Kawhi Leonard looks great. It sure would be nice if some of these other guise would join in and start making open shots with some regularity.

Yeah that guy is frightening. I hope the Raptors can get by Philly in game 7 and take a shot at him tho.

I watched the 4th quarter of the Warriors/Rockets game last night. I guess this had already been proven but - Warriors don't need no Durant.

That's also a bit frightening.

Thought Toronto and Boston would be finalists for the East! Both had plenty of playoff experience! The Bucks though were the best in the East all year long with Raptors #2! Both Boston and 76ers were up and down all year! Hoping Philly can pull off the upset but believing Toronto will win tomorrow and it might not be close.

As good as Simmons was last game, the guy can't shoot even a short range jumper. When the game starts only 9 guys can score from outside. Raptor coach has out coached B Brown this series so far! Expect Raptor adjustments that Brown won't be able to counter! If a decisive Raptor win, wouldn't be surprised if Brown is let go!

What a UNREAL shot by Leonard! For the ball to bounce to like that, had to be what .... perfect physics or something? Last few offensive possessions by the 76ers were horrific! Don't know what Brown wanted them to do? Raptors were slightly better but played SMARTER guided by a good coach! Bucks will be tough but hope Muddy your boys get it done! :yes:

I've literally never seen a basketball go in like that.

. . . hard to watch some of the NBA playoffs over the NHL postseason! . . . the bottom line for me, is those MFing complaining over-paid NBA players! I have had it with the constant disputing every single foul call! WTF, STFU! :thumbsdown:

I agree with this. It has gotten pretty soccer-ish with the histrionics. I was going to say, "except at least we don't get guys rolling around the ground" - but we did have some of that last game.

I hope Kawhi stays in Toronto after this year but if he doesn't, wherever he goes will probably be my second favorite team. The guy is all business out there. I like his style.

Raptors didn't score any basket in the last 4 minutes of the 4th quarter!

There was a lot to feel queasy about with that game for Raptors' fans. Milwaukee didn't play anywhere near their best game but they still won.

So, GSW favored by 3.5 in tonight's game as they go for the Durant-less sweep.

Bucks favored by 2.5 over Toronto on the road in game 4.

:thinking:

Toronto should be good to go, but I don't know. Milwaukee looks pretty good.