Since
May 27, 2022
Score
Tokens
Washington +4.5 (-107) ML +165

Michigan -4.5 (-107) ML -195

OVER 56 (-107)

UNDER 56 (-107)

Like to take Mich but the way that QB can put up points scares me. Michigan seems to find and wear out opponents, so if they get behind might be hard to cover. Staying and just enjoying game.

I like the under, praying that the insufferable Michigan fans suffer more.

In my opinion, these lines are razor tight and spot on..
Line has pretty much been stuck at 4.5 in a way that super bowl li es usually stabilize. Michigan owned Alabama on both lines which was the most impressive part of the Rose Bowl game to me. I did not get to see much of the Wash game so I don't have as much visual data to compare the two. I've leaned Michigan due to line play but will wait until there are any other line moves to see my final play.

let's go :letsgo:

Michigan_Wolverines

Like to take Mich but the way that QB can put up points scares me. Michigan seems to find and wear out opponents, so if they get behind might be hard to cover. Staying and just enjoying game.

Yep! I'm staying away and just enjoying the game ..

Line has pretty much been stuck at 4.5 in a way that super bowl li es usually stabilize. Michigan owned Alabama on both lines which was the most impressive part of the Rose Bowl game to me. I did not get to see much of the Wash game so I don't have as much visual data to compare the two. I've leaned Michigan due to line play but will wait until there are any other line moves to see my final play.

Best of luck to you @mcbaseball10 !!

I'm not seeing an advantage either way. Thanks for your input.. :buddy:

I like the under, praying that the insufferable Michigan fans suffer more.

I'm liking this more and more..

I'm seeing 56.5..

Still not sure..

CURRENTLY:

WASHINGTON +5 (-107) ML +170

MICHIGAN -5 (-107) ML -205

OVER 56.5 (-107) UNDER 56.5 (-107)

Seeing U 56 (-107)

Tempting ..