Name your favorite toys as a kid

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 6,924 Views
Table hockey was something we would keep coming back to. I remember we would go on big Yahtzee kicks sometimes. And Monopoly (although I kind of hated it). The Game of Life. Stock Ticker. Masterpiece.

As for the direction betplom took it talking about the bowling alley - pinball was my thing. I was big on pinball.

I rocked at pinball, could go to the arcade and play for hours on one quarter then sell my games to the next guy. I remember when dragons lair came to the arcade, the whole trying to be interactive thing, it became huge.

I must come clean and admit the real purpose of this thread. Had nothing to do with toys and childhood. Was merely an attempt to make Mudcat feel old.

Mission accomplished. :moped:

Mudcat remembers things I forgot, he must be old.......

:moped:

I rocked at pinball, could go to the arcade and play for hours on one quarter then sell my games to the next guy. I remember when dragons lair came to the arcade, the whole trying to be interactive thing, it became huge.

Same here. I love pinball. Once went a week to Paris with friends just to play all the pinball machines that were scattered all over the city. F*ck the Louvre.

I've been looking forever for a Fathom pinball machine. Hard to find these days. http://www.pinball.yoo-design.com/

Other favorite toy is a soccer ball. That one is numero uno.
Third place, because I'm still a kid at heart, goes to the boomerang.

All skill games. Weird. lol.

of course table hockey. How could I forget that? Loved that game. We also had the table futbool where you would tap the players on the head and they would pass or shoot the ball.

Wow all the talk about pinball, I cannot believe I forgot to have that on my list. Had a pinball machine in the house growing up. Meteor. I cannot imagine how many hours I racked up playing that thing.

nflhjk.jpg

I remember the pinball machines that didn't have digital read-outs. They had like wheels with numbers on them that would spin around to keep your score.

Monte Carlo. Spin-Out. El Dorado.

I was all about the G.I. Joes....I had tons along with all the planes and cars and such.

had a great hockey game in college we played very fervently. I think it was called sportschex? it was about a 200 lb monster, and you could play 3 on 3.... started every game with oh canada and the star spangled banner

had a great hockey game in college we played very fervently. I think it was called sportschex? it was about a 200 lb monster, and you could play 3 on 3.... started every game with oh canada and the star spangled banner

Any chance you can find a pic of it? I'm intrigued.

paintball and ninja turtles

I played Barbies until I was 12 years old. Such innocent times. 12 year old girls these days have already given blow jobs and wear C-cup bras.

SUC50961.JPG

Same here, Robyn. So sad what little hussies girls have turned into. If any girls acted that way in my school back in the day, she'd be labeled a whore until she graduated.