• Start date
  • Replies 24 Comments
  • Views 1,847 Views

Goat Milk

Since
Aug 14, 2010
Score
Tokens
I will post some of my NBA plays here when I get a chance. I know you guys don't like talking about sports so I'll save you all the technical matchup analysis unless it's requested.

November 10

BOSTON CELTICS +1 @ BUCKS -110

After leaning on their defense at the start of this season, the Philadelphia 76ers may have gotten just the breakthrough scoring performances they've needed last time out.

The 76ers will try to build on that showing in Saturday night's visit to the Toronto Raptors, who will be missing starters Kyle Lowry and Landry Fields.

Philly +2.5 +101

76 ers up by 19pts at the 1/2.... its almost like they're giving away money.

76 ers up by 19pts at the 1/2.... its almost like they're giving away money.

Plommer has over 185 in that game.

We were hoping the Raptors would score more than 7 points in the second qtr.

unreal.

I will not bet on the Raptors, ever.

I'll fade them and play totals but no way will I incinerate dollars on this bunch of super under achievers.

Still reeling from the Dallas game.

been looking forward to these Goatcheese:fiverdance:
should we expect guaranteed 60% or better?
seem to recall some boasting of NBA plays hitting at a high %?
or was that someone else?

GL either way and shall the gods of NBA gambling be w/ you

rogue scholar??

NBA Season
14-6 ($1481.50)

Spreads: 8-4 ($741.00)
Moneylines: 2-1 ($137.50)
Halves: 2-1 ($195.00)
Parlays: 2-0 ($408.00)

*11-1 Last 12 Bets*
*14-2 Last 16 Bets*

someone at sbr tracking everything rogue scholar.

rogue scholar??? you would not understand half the technical analysis in my posts. just check for rlm. i'm sure you can win in the nba that way. :wacko:

60% i cannot guarantee you in the regular season but i can guarantee 70% in the playoffs if not better over 100 plays.

fukk off rogue scholar. go jerk another choad guy

what name does rogue scholar go by nowadays on this site? i will find him and bury him.

what name does rogue scholar go by nowadays on this site? i will find him and bury him.
rogue scholar

you will not bury scholar, he doesn't post here anymore.

Toronto Raptors vs. Indiana Pacers

What do you think about the Indiana vs Toronto tonight? The line is -9 for Indy. It seems high, but the Raptors had to play 3 overtime periods last night... I am thinking about taking the Pacers here even though it's a lot of points, it seems. Opposing teams always seem to find a way to cover against the Raptors; (with the exception of the OKC game)

sorry quincy. i should check the forum more often but no one here talks about sports. good to see an nba post like yours.

November 14

Miami Heat +1 -110

Goat'r, you just keep bringing the winners and eventually you'll get you come-up'ns.

November 21

Nuggets ML -150

Boston +1.5 -110

I only put in the nuggs bet so far but will bet Boston later. Posting it now because I'm not logging back in here. GL with all your bets tonight.

bar tonight? eh...we'll see how the games go first

GL GM! :up:

GL appreciates all your plays no matter how infrequent they may be! Happy TG!

bol milk

feta