My ghosts are dead!

• Start date
  • Replies 24 Comments
  • Views 3,400 Views
I can still post there just fine. No post review or any noticable change.

I don't have any ghosts.

Would it be crazy to ask why you have ghosts?

Monkey Fuck was a disaster waiting to happen. Throw in Bread and plom in that same shit barrel.

Other than that, I can't think of any of the SBR crowd that came here that wasn't bearable.
LOL

I can still post there just fine. No post review or any noticable change.

I don't have any ghosts.

Would it be crazy to ask why you have ghosts?
To start threads, silly.

You fucking bike riding, guitarplaying, yada yada yada.....

Last edited:
LOL. Homedog reminds me of wtf. A bunch of hot, square air with no substance. It's really cute that I'm in his thoughts.

Cool.

FYI: Nobody "likes" me. They either LOVE me or fucking hate me, but there is no like - or no one like me!

I fucken hate you..... I used to like you but that apparently isn't an option.

durito, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I am apparently not allowed to conduct searches anymore.

This all started this morning when I bumped 4 old crazylou threads. Almost instantly the threads were gone, my posts gone (not to pz, but deleted entirely) and I was on post review. So I switched IP's used an old handle from years ago I never used and bumped another old crazylou thread with that handle, which was promptly banned. Probably shouldn't have used an ip in the same country, can't imagine anyone else posts from here.

Oh, well.

Last edited:
Why hire a guy who used to be the biggest internet tough guy ever if you don't expect anyone to bump his 10,000 pathetic posts? LOL. That shit makes me giggle.