Mrs X tries to preserve her perfect scientific record

• Start date
  • Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 1,929 Views
Mrs. X and I must have similar scientific methods because again, we are on the same bet.

mrs.x, you going against Felix the cat? you crazy

If I could find them at -119 I would bet them, best I'm finding right now is -126. I am on the cubbies +139 and on the Rays at -172. I love the OVER 192.5 in tonight's NBA game. ps the over is my biggest play of the day.

Mrs. X, you're a fucking star.
Mrs. X I hope you'll keep giving us locks from Hawaii.
Mrs. X Hi:hippie:

Mrs.X: local Gamelive sharpie

HOW DID SHE KNOW TEX WOULD TAKE IT DOWN??

HOW DID SHE KNOW?

Mrs X start a season long thread

thanks pally

Mrs. X, you're a fucking star.
Mrs. X I hope you'll keep giving us locks from Hawaii.
Mrs. X Hi:hippie:

Final! Yes. My scientific powers are holding strong.

I don't think I can give you my scientific predictions from the ocean. Maybe Mr. X can fill in for me this coming week.

How many units do you now have?

Well, Polaroid, it's not cool to brag, but lets just say that I could buy a crap load of wheat free crackers at Whole Foods and not feel bad about it at all. Whole Foods Polaroid, and wheat free crackers. You know how many units those things go for? Alot, Polaroid, a whole lot.

Unfortunately, some of the other bets this strong scientific syndicate made today (against my pleading to hold off) did not fare as well as Texas, so we will be negative units for the day.

But, on the bright side, Mr. X can put his wedding ring back on. I noticed it was on the shelf next to the bed. Kind of strange because Mr. X rarely takes it off. I thought that it was really hot the night before so maybe it was uncomfortable and he took it off and forgot to put it back on. I didn't think much about it. Then I noticed it in the same place a few days later. I was going to ask if we were divorcing, but it slipped my mind. Last night, in bed, Mr. X had a confession. He said the day after he took it off (it was the heat) and forgot to put it back on, we had our biggest winning day of the season. So, as we all would have done, he tried not to change anything so the streak would continue.

We had a good run, but today, the ring can go back on.

At least he didn't lose his ring and blame it on the cats. Yes, Bread blamed it on the cats.

p.s. Great job on your units. My science project lasted for a good two years from the same bit of money I won in a contest at GayBR. But I only have $28 left and I really don't care. Gambling is for SUCKAS!

At least he didn't lose his ring and blame it on the cats. Yes, Bread blamed it on the cats.

p.s. Great job on your units. My science project lasted for a good two years from the same bit of money I won in a contest at GayBR. But I only have $28 left and I really don't care. Gambling is for SUCKAS!

How does one blame losing a ring on the catS? I want to hear this story

He takes his ring off when he gets home from work or when he is just too drunk to wear it any longer. Cats like to knock shiny things off of tables, dressers, night stands. Apparently they like to eat them, too.

...or when he is just too drunk to wear it any longer.

Wait, what?!

You can be too drunk to wear a ring? What happens? Do you fall out of it or something?

MrX
Wait, what?!

You can be too drunk to wear a ring? What happens? Do you fall out of it or something?

I can relate. you get all puffy.

I'm not one to talk about keeping wedding rings on.

MrX
Wait, what?!

I'm not really sure. I don't understand his reasoning. He wore a thumb ring for 15 years (lol) and never, ever took it off until we got married. Yet, he can't wear a ring on his ring finger for more than 8 hours. I even got a larger size after the cats ate his. He is a strange dude.