• Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 847 Views

mrquincy

Generally Specific
Since
Feb 24, 2011
Score
Tokens
Up until a couple weeks ago we were a two car family.That was until my spouse was traveling to Toronto and got into an accident. Thankfully no one was injured and it wasn't her fault. We got a decent cheque but now we have to find a new car.

I have my heart set on a Hyundai Touring and I have been looking like crazy to get one. It's a niche vehicle and it seems that after a day or two, I know more about them than every used car dealer in Ontario. I'm going to look at this one tomorrow.

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Hyundai/Elantra+Touring/Ottawa/Ontario/5_31348726_ON20080303110001688/?ursrc=hl&showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=6_15_52

It is listed as a GLS but it is the SE with the sport package. This is the 2nd incorrect listing I have seen today about this type of car. I will keep everyone posted as to my progress. I am going to look at 3 or 4 of these type of vehicles tomorrow...

I cant wait to find our 2nd car. Im going nuts as we need two vehicles to function....

Lordy lordy.

Edit: Our only current vehicle is a 2003 Elantra Gt Hatchback as well. Poor thing was supposed to be retired to the country but it has been recalled into service... Luckily it is currently in good enough shape to get us around..

Last edited:
I have a red car and it has been pretty good.

Maybe get a red car.

One of them is red. Is red the official GL car color?

Red = danger

Red = sex

Mr. Quincy I didn't know that you're married, I thought she was just your girlfriend

We've been together over a decade and we share bank accounts. Not technically my wife but.. :dunno:

Gamelive. It's the place to come for advice about things.

I was hoping mr.Q was gonna play us a song in this one