Mr Monkey are you still planning your retirement around a Gamelive World Tour?

• Start date
  • Replies 13 Comments
  • Views 601 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
I know you spoke of this just about a year ago when you were in town here.

Gosh, you sure were excited.

But since you're not an avid poster anymore, have your retirement plans changed at all?

Still giddy to drive around this hemisphere meeting a bunch of lowlifes and douchebags or did our encounter quell your urges?

MrMonkey, when are you coming to Chicago?

I think i'm busy then..... I hope you understand its me not you

MrMonkey, when are you coming to Chicago?

I think i'm busy then..... I hope you understand its me not you

No problem buddy! Looking more forward to seeing BigAl anyway! Let's go Bucs!

Unfortunately the retirement isn't that close but yes, in the initial plans! MrsM is the one who came up with the idea! Makes perfect sense since we don't fly and Peanut always tags along! Don't look at GL'ers as lowlifes/douchebags but if so only would be one ll/db visiting a fellow ll/db! Our encounter only reinforced my giddiness!
:buddy:

Our October 3+ weeks down there this year might be moved back to November! Hoping we can get together if you guys are free! I will call you!

You can't die without seeing the Corn Palace.

Mr M if you and the lovely Mrs Monkey are close we will make it out. Love you guys.

Peanuts a dick but that's cool.

Hi Mr. Monkey! :wave: nice to see you!

Hi Mr. Monkey! :wave: nice to see you!

Same to you Cami! Raining today so no painting, but should have gone to Home Depot for a few items that I have to get to be ready to go Sunday! And MrsM will be home soon! GL is tough place to log out of! I'll post here and there when I can but always will be here in spirit!

Did you get any painting done yet? How much do you have left to do? How is Ms. M and Peanut? It was raining here all morning too, now it's just cloudy.

Probably half the house done but so much detail work and wood repairs that is so tedious and time consuming! Should be done before vaca! One thing I won't do is waste our vacation on doing house crap! MrsM and Peanut are fine and we must be getting the rain from you early this afternoon!