Movies discussion - 2/23/10

• Start date
  • Replies 22 Comments
  • Views 1,763 Views
I watched one of the dumbest movies I have seen in a long time. Wanted with Angelina Jolie

It was so bad I ended up laughing at it a few times. People curving bullets and other absolutely ridiculous things.

I had to go look up the name of the movie from IMDB because I had already forgot. Now it says there is a rumor of a Wanted 2. You have got to be kidding me.

you can't curve bullets? pussy.

you can't curve bullets? pussy.

I know right.

And after I ran over a few of my friends trying, I realized I couldn't do this either. Fuck I am such a failure :duh:

The Mythbusters crew actually ran experiments to see if curving bullets like they do in that movie is possible.

It's not.

I watched Shutter Island last night. Well....3/4ths of it. I couldn't make it through. It just got too ridiculous for me when DiCaprio climbed down and then back up a cliff in his wingtips and fedora.... with the rats covering every step...and any other cliche you can think of for this type of movie. Maybe that was part of a dream sequence, but I still threw up my proverbial hands at that point. The movie had me up until almost half way through when it began to turn for the very worst. By the time it got to the cliff climbing I was just like ....fuck this, I don't even care what happens in this piece of shit anymore.

I watched Moon based on Fischnasty's suggestion. Thought it was a bit stupid and pointless.