Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,165 Views
FB_IMG_1659533063844.jpg

Don't know if any of you remember this guy, Edward Burns?
1659887294513.png

Not a big time star but always enjoyed him in his roles. Wondering what he has be doing? Just watched a movie he produced. directed, and wrote while also acting in called Summer Days, Summer Nights. Nothing dramatic but enjoyed the summertime feel to it! Researched and seen that's what he has be doing over the years producer, directing, writing and acting in small time movies. Being a NYC boy this movie probably brought back memories of his younger days.

finished, it got a bit cheesy with the hallucinations/dreams thing and some of the story points seem rushed, but cool they got an afghan story and a palestinian protagonist

6.3 matty rains
Yes I do think it got better last episode for sure so interested to see where it goes next season!

finished, it got a bit cheesy with the hallucinations/dreams thing and some of the story points seem rushed, but cool they got an afghan story and a palestinian protagonist

6.3 matty rains
This was enough to make me not start watching it. Juror has very good taste for this type of TV show.

Slightly bizarre observation but why did they go out if their way to make Howard!’s wife’s hair as hideous as possible on Better Call Saul?

Best episode of the season by far by the way

I'm mourning BCS already.

Kim's brown hair confused me at first, I thought it was a flashback.

I'm mourning BCS already.

Kim's brown hair confused me at first, I thought it was a flashback.
Been avoiding all the BCS talk until I found time to binge the last season.

People around me had mentioned a Walter White sighting in one of the episodes.

I hope this is worth the wait.

Prey (2022)

Pretty good execution, I'm not a big fan of the Predator movies but this one came out cool, watch it in the Comanche dub for a better experience

7.1 Matty Rain