Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,200 Views
Don't know if already mentioned here but just got done watching The Offer series about the behind the scene issues in getting the movie The Godfather onto the big screen. Enjoyed the movie lots so this for me was indeed fascinating!
View attachment 7467

8.5 Muddys
I thought it was good. Not spectacular, but a decent mindless show to watch. I felt at times, the story was monotonous.

I loved The Godfather movie, and did appreciate a couple of the anecdotes from the producers eyes though.

Just got caught up on Better Call Saul. What a solid fucking show. 👏 I hope Vince Gilligan never stops making TV.

Just got caught up on Better Call Saul. What a solid fucking show. 👏 I hope Vince Gilligan never stops making TV.
Definitely a certain way about Vince’s craft. I always found it odd when someone would say they didn’t like Breaking Bad.

All I could think is “Oooh, you must like the Kardashian’s”

Watched Fleabag

12 very quick episodes of awesome.

Less actress is so quirky yet so sexy.

She would be a girl I’d want to fuck until the wheels came off.

I subscribed to AMC for this. The last 3 episodes better be light on Cinnabon Gene.

How about Peter Gould?
Right now, fuck him.

This fokkin episode could've been slotted in anywhere else. Not when there's only 4 episodes left. 🤦‍♂️

The opening credits with the VCR "blue screen of death" were interesting. Looks like it may have been the last BCS intro? (The "tape" "broke".)

Yes WTF was that. Best Cinnabon commercial ever though! I haven’t had one in years. I eat it not with utensils but I do lick the fingers often!!!
:facepalm

After Breaking Bad.

Now that the dust has settled, I think the episode had its merits. Gene is getting his conman confidence back, which tells us he's headed straight for another catastrophic event down the line.

I just wasn't expecting Cinnabon Gene at this point in the series.

That does look quite good but if it isn't I'm gonna rape you and leave you in a hut.

Watch this with me people, it's good

We love The Dude and all was into it for awhile. Then the drawn out forever going nowhere talking in the car and sorts. I will get back to it if you say it's good? Where you at with it? Cool thing is when you go back to the series it automatically resumes at the spot you stopped. I just hope neither of the dogs bite the dust!